Product Manager Framework
We want to remain at the leading edge of the innovative real estate and facility management market. Is your passion to maintain and develop one consistent software framework for multiple solutions?
Passionate about software frameworks: the job
As a product manager, you want to work on innovations that matter. At Planon, you can. Our mission is to be the best by delivering in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their facility management and real estate challenges.
We need you to be the evangelist of our Planon Framework. You will assess requirements on consistency, quality and viability to ensure expected synergy into one software product. We’ll challenge you every step of the way: world-famous brands, innovative products and amazing career opportunities are all part of the job.
Planon never settles for less, so we keep you up-to-date on the latest trends and big investment topics for the coming years, including cloud, mobile, IoT and analytics.
As a Product Manager Framework, you add value in many ways by:
- Providing in-depth functional knowledge of the framework, a good understanding of the generic solutions, all supported in a one software product strategy.
- Supporting the Planon Solution Centers to grow their markets, provide them with the best framework and generic functionality possible.
- Focusing on the consistency, quality and synergy of one product/ and be an advocate and evangelist.
- Working closely together with the CTO, supplying new framework services before the demand of the Solution Center is urgent. Being one step ahead.
- Taking care of general regulations and compliance like GDPR and WCAG 2.1
The Netherlands Nijmegen Development 5-10 years
Where would we be without a passion for a solid and consistent framework for our software? That’s why we’d like you to be passionate about it too, and keen to share it with your colleagues. You are driven to make things happen instead of waiting for something to happen – even when it’s never been done before. Showing leadership by influencing, motivating, guiding the teams are key traits we want to see in you. In addition, you live and breathe the philosophy of just one software product, you are a trusted team player, problem solver with excellent communication skills.
Our ideal candidate ticks all the following boxes:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Informatics or a related technical field.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager, with a clear focus on the framework side of software.
- Being able to ruthless prioritize by cutting through the noise and recognize what is important for the users and company and filter out the rest.
- Be gentle and show empathy for all people involved as a Product Manager is only getting results through other people.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English.
- The ambition to help us maintain our position as worldwide market leader.
Our Product Department consists of 170+ outstanding colleagues that inspire each other every single day. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens. How much fun is that? We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
This is how we improve your daily business:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be? View our local benefits package here: Benefits The Netherlands
Are you ready to develop our next generation of easy-to-use solutions?
Apply now and find out what it’s like to work at Planon.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications will be considered.#LI-CK1