Passionate about coding: the job
As an IT professional, you want to work on innovations that matter. At Planon, you can. Our mission is to be the best by delivering in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their facility management and real estate challenges.
We need you to develop our web-based enterprise products, together with members of your multidisciplinary scrum team. We’ll challenge you every step of the way: world-famous brands, innovative products and amazing career opportunities are all part of the job
Planon never settles for less, so we keep you up-to-date on the latest trends and big investment topics for the coming years, including cloud, mobile, IoT and analytics.
As a Java Developer, you add value in many ways by:
- Successfully developing the back-end for our software solutions;
- Translating specific client requests into software solutions that can generally be used for other clients;
- Collaborating on our software solutions with your colleagues in India.
The Netherlands Nijmegen Development 3-5 years
Where would we be without a passion for software development? That’s why we’d like you to be passionate about it too, and keen to share it with your colleagues. You are driven to make things happen instead of waiting for something to happen – even when it’s never been done before. Being open and transparent are key traits we want to see in you. In addition, you live and breathe quality and engineering principles, and you know how to balance this perfectly with a pragmatic mindset.
Our ideal candidate ticks all the following boxes:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Informatics or a related technical field
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Dutch
- The ambition to help us maintain our position as worldwide market leader
Our Product Department consists of 100 outstanding colleagues that inspire each other every single day. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens. How much fun is that? We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
This is how we improve your daily business:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be? View our local benefits package here: Netherlands benefits.
Are you ready to develop our next generation of easy-to-use solutions?
Apply now and find out what it’s like to work at Planon.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications will be considered.#LI-CK1
2 Screening & feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assessment & evaluation
5 Job offer
6 Welcome at Planon!
Didn’t find the job you were looking for?
Contact a recruiter
Speak to one of our recruiters in person to discuss your options.
Submit your resume
Submit your resume as an open application and we will contact you as soon as we see a match with one of our vacancies.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay up-to-date on our latest news, events and vacancies.