Are you an enthusiastic B2B Product Marketeer that successfully enables our sales and marketing teams by providing outstanding content? Would you like to contribute to the global growth of a market leader in the software industry with market analysis, developing distinctive product positionings, and creating appealing value propositions? Then Planon has the perfect job for you!
Developing and enabling sales with market-centric and winning value propositions: your job
You are passionate about translating software technology into market-centric value propositions and providing sales with content, tools and messages to enable them to sell these solutions successfully.
As a Product Marketeer you have a strategic role in one of our Solution Centres. In close collaboration with the Solution Director, Solution Product Manager and Solution Marketeer you are responsible for a successful go-to-market of the applicable solution(s). These solutions are sold and implemented through our Business Areas across Europe, North America and Asia.
Solution Centres and Business Areas are supported by a series of global teams, including Global Marketing and Global Product Marketing. These teams are responsible for standardisation and uniformity regarding branding, company positioning, global campaigns, content design, corporate website, product portfolio management and overall alignment.
In your new job, you will report to the relevant Solution Director and work closely together with the Business Areas and global teams. This is a full-time position which requires frequent presence in our headquarters in Nijmegen, The Netherlands. But you can also choose to be based at one of our office locations in the United Kingdom, France, Germany or Belgium.
By joining Planon, you will be working, learning, impacting and collaborating at the heart of an ambitious and recognised industry leader that serves over 2,500 exciting international customers like Shell, Unilever and Siemens.
As a Product Marketeer you will strongly impact Planon’s success by:
- Analysing market trends, following competitors, and participating in market events to continuously improve our positioning and messaging.
- Positioning our solutions in a market-centric way with value propositions and commercial pricing models that drive growth and market share.
- Developing and implementing successful go-to-market strategies together with Business Areas.
- Creating distinctive sales enablement content such as commercial presentations, business cases, playbooks and product collateral.
- Training sales to use content in a successful way and evaluating their feedback for continuous improvement.
- Supporting marketing campaigns with market relevant themes, messages and campaign content like whitepapers or webinars.
Planon develops and delivers a series of software solutions that enable clients across multiple industries to effectively solve their Real Estate and Facility Management challenges – and that’s not a simple task. To fulfil this exciting Product Marketing job, we need you to operate both strategically and hands-on, market-oriented, analytical, and collaborative. You have a proven B2B Product Marketing track record or experience in multiple aspects of this role. Experience working in a global operating organisation is a plus.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree, for example in Product Marketing, Product Management, Facility Management, International Business, IT or any combination.
- 10 Years of experience in B2B software with market-oriented roles like product marketing, product management, (pre)sales, business development or innovation, preferably in the Real Estate or Facility Management sector.
- Commercial attitude and proven experience in sales support roles in B2B.
- Outside-in and customer-centric thinking with excellent skills to translate market problems into appealing value propositions.
- Creative business acumen, analytical, accurate, hands-on and results-driven mentality.
- Familiar with and strong interest in IT, technology, innovation and industry trends.
- Proven experience in distinctive content creation combined with excellent writing skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to collaborate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluent English, all other languages will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognise your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Programme, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what it’s like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits United Kingdom
Can you drive growth by enabling sales with market-centric content and winning value propositions?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.