Internship Commercial Real Estate
We are the leading global real estate and facility management software provider for integrated workplace management solutions. More than 1,300 organizations worldwide are using our solutions to cut costs and add value by centralizing and automating their operations.
''Will you lay the foundation of our Planon Commercial Finance and Real Estate software?''
Your main task will be to help developing a software solution (together with your colleagues from different departments such as solution centre and development) to support the core functions of real property owners & investors to manage their properties & tenants. Within this internship, you will research what our existing and potential customers are looking for in a software solution for ‘Commercial Real Estate/Property Portfolio Management' and discuss with your team that how we should develop this. You will explore its market size, key features in a software solution, key customers, focus areas/locations, competitors’ analysis etc. This means you will have a lot of internal and external contact and will occasionally visit customers as well. This role provides a great all-round opportunity to learn from various departments and play a vital role in this research.
Key features we plan to include in new solution:
From an operational perspective this includes:
- Managing properties
- Managing Tenants
From a strategic perspective this includes:
- Portfolio investment and performance analysis
- Forecasting, scenario planning and risk management
This is a dynamic supportive role within a small, high-energy, high-output team. We are looking for a creative, pro-active personality. The right candidate will have a strong affinity for Real Estate, Finance and/or IT. This is an internship at our headquarters, based in Nijmegen, The Netherlands.The Netherlands Nijmegen Students Less than 3 years
You meet the following criteria:
- Education in Real Estate, Finance and/or IT.
- Good organizational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines.
- Strong team player, collaborative, service-oriented and hands-on.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
- An inspiring international learning environment.
- The ability to work in an ambitious and top ranked Real Estate company.
- An opportunity to work with experienced people worldwide, both internally and externally
- Monthly allowance
‘’Apply now and discover how much fun working at Planon will be.’’