Graduation assignment Linguistics Machine Learning
We are the leading global real estate and facility management software provider for integrated workplace management solutions. More than 1,300 organizations worldwide are using our solutions to cut costs and add value by centralizing and automating their operations.
Are you ready to jump in to action?
We are looking for a 4rd year student to temporarily join our Information Management team. The Information Management department enables and facilitates global improvement projects. You will be leading an internal feasibility study on Linguistics Machine Learning.
The feasibility study investigates the possibility to deploy machine learning translation services across the company and various language barriers. Currently this is a fragmented process, relying on costly external translation services and substantial manual efforts internally. We would like you to investigate the benefits of implementing tooling and global process, with automation and machine learning as intrinsic goals to achieve.
This is a dynamic supportive role within a small, high-energy, high-output team. We are looking for a creative, pro-active personality to dive into a possibly very rewarding domain. The right candidate will have a strong affinity for linguistics in relation to machine learning. This is an internship at our EMEA headquarters, based in Nijmegen, The Netherlands. Applications must be in English.
“Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.” – Babe RuthThe Netherlands Nijmegen Students
You meet the following criteria:
- An academic or HBO background in Linguistics.
- Knowledge on current market developments in automation of translation services
- Nice to have: knowledge of machine learning solutions and understanding of the importance of integrated communication.
- Good organizational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines.
- Strong team player, collaborative and hands-on.
- Good oral and written communications skills in English, other languages are a pro.
- A challenging position at one of the global market leaders in Facility Management and Real Estate Software (Integrated Workplace Management Systems) with a clear ambition to be the undisputed leader in this market.
- An inspiring international learning environment with exciting customers like Shell, Unilever, Philips, University of Oxford, Bayer, Siemens and many more.
- The ability to work in an ambitious, high-level and relevant strategic domain, with direct exposure.
This graduation assignment starts September 2020 and ends January 2021, a different starting date can be discussed. The compensation for the internship is €450,00 monthly, based on a full-time internship.
Apply now and discover how much fun working at Planon will be.
Open application internship or graduation projectNijmegen, The Netherlands Less than 3 years Students
With over 30 years of facilities management experience, Planon is the leading global provider of software that supports organizations who aim to optimize workplaces, services and assets. Planon delivers innovative software, proven best practices and professional services that increase workplace productivity and cost efficiency. Planon’s software is in-house developed and all components are fully integrated to deliver reliable management information. Gartner—the leading independent technology research organization—has consistently rated Planon as a global leader in their Magic Quadrant for Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS). Planon has implemented its comprehensive solutions for over 2,000 clients, supported by offices around the world.