Senior Credit to Cash Controller
To accommodate our growth, we are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable, Credit to Cash controller, located in our Nijmegen headquarters.
As Accounts Receivable, Credit to Cash controller, you work out of corporate finance and you oversee the working of the credit to cash officers in several locations in the world. You report to the Corporate Finance Director and work closely with the financial controllers and contract administrators.
This new role is added to the team and you will have the chance to learn all there is to know about group finance and control. You will have the possibility to play an important role within the administration of a midsized multinational like Planon. Furthermore, this job gives you the opportunity to get acquainted to other aspects of the Planon administrative organization, e.g. through improvement projects. Overall, an exciting journey where you will be able to grow as a finance professional.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of Group Policies, Procedures and training programs to manage and control the credit to cash administration
- Managing the operational compliance of local credit to cash administration teams
- Management of accounts receivable and KPI's within the credit to cash administration teams
- Development, availability and integrity of debtor's reports and group collection process
- Participate in cash collection at customers
- Provide corporate support for all debtor queries
- Manage all corporate and national debtor accounts
- Driving system requirements through continuous improvements of the accounting, admin and collection systems
- Oversee the bad debts recovery process
- Oversee price adjustments and indexation adjustments
- Manage the credit control process, including all relevant policies and procedures across the business
As finance we want to be the reliable and pro-active business partner for the Planon organization and the outside stakeholders. We build on developing your competence and want to secure highly skilled staff that delivers consistent and quality performance.
You are a successful Accounts Receivable, Credit to Cash controller in your role by:
- Improving our outstanding receivables
- Improve on time payment performance
- Reduce administrative load in the credit to cash processes
- Increase customer satisfaction from administrative touch points
- Improve timely invoicing
- Reduce overall cash absorption in credit to cash process
The Netherlands Nijmegen Shared Services 5-10 years
We need you to act as a reliable business partner. With your open character and your strong communicative skills, you can build trustful relationships. Besides that, you have a talent for advice and analytics and combine this with an expert education of background in finance and accounting.
Typical to the Credit to Cash Controller is your perseverance. You know what it takes to get results and your mentality is to be demanding that of others. You make clear agreements with others and demand from others to deliver on those, like you do yourself.
Our ideal candidate ticks the following boxes:
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Experience with credit to cash administrations, both order administration as well as accounts receivable management;
- Experience with Exact, experience with any AR collection software is a pre;
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP and/or IFRS is a pre;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- You are enthusiastic, proactive and self-starting;
- Affinity with IT or software
- You have good communication skills;
- You’re well organized and can handle stress and demands in a calm and thoughtful manner with the ability to prioritize, monitor and control operations;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Dutch.
Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens- we encourage you to try out new ideas and be empowered. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff, without needing to move on.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfill your career potential
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our employees
- High-spec offices and flexible working hours
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here- Benefits the Netherlands.
Are you ready to shape the environment of a great company?
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.