Be challenged every step of the way and work with world-leading clients. Are you the resourceful account manager we are looking for? Join our team now.
In this role you will:
- Own and maintain positive executive and stakeholder relationships while ensuring excellent client satisfaction
- Develop sufficient knowledge of Planon’s Software, Services and related offerings sufficient to be an effective advisor to the customer.
- Work closely with the Business Manager, to:
- Define and implement Strategic Account Plans for assigned accounts, using approved models, to identify activity and business opportunity on rolling 12-month basis
- Implement a structured approach to communicate and interact regularly and effectively with assigned customers support revenue generation for targeted customer accounts
- Uncover and analyze opportunity needs, develop solution/value propositions, uncover upsell opportunities.
- Execute account management policies, strategies and tactics to enhance current departmental structure
- Meet or exceed set revenue goals
- Identify client issues on a timely basis to reduce excessive escalations
- Participate in events such as the user conference and customer webinars
- Comply with company standards, policies, and mission statement
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in project management within a software environment. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
This role may be for you if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have 5+ years in Account Management and Customer Management
- You have experience in Sales
- You have experience working in large enterprise
- You are able to manage a sales lifecycle and forecast appropriately
- You have experience participating in a formal sales training program
- You are customer centric and detail-oriented
- You have experience in software or related technology domain, real estate and/or higher education a plus
- You have experience working with cross functional teams with delivery on solutions
- You have strong oral and written communication skills
- You are entrepreneurial and consultative
We believe in a healthy work-life balance and offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Planon is large enough to offer exciting international career opportunities and small enough to recognise individual contributions. Our culture encourages autonomy, empowerment and creativity, with a respected training and development programme to support your career.
We also think that being part of a successful team should be fun. Planon is an open, friendly place to work and we often celebrate our achievements with our colleagues through large team events and local activities.
Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits USA
Are you able to ask the right questions to get all the essential details for optimal software configuration?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.