Be challenged every step of the way and work with world-leading clients. Are you the resourceful consultant we are looking for? Join our team now.
Keeping a keen eye on our clients’ evolution: your job
As an Implementation Consultant, your focus is guiding our clients in optimizing their processes through our best practices. How? By delivering system configuration services to both new and existing clients. Providing services to our clients entails but is not limited to workshops, configuration, data migration, training and guidance during the implementation process.
We promise we will challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you are working on- site at a client or remotely from our Noisy le Grand office or at home, flexibility is crucial. Travel within our EMEA South region is part of the job.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Learning the capabilities of our Planon Universe software portfolio to translate innovative ideas to solutions
- Configuring our Planon Universe software to meet documented in-scope client requirements
- Delivering software solutions on time and within budget, in close cooperation with your project managers, your colleagues and the client
- Actively contribute to the success of the Planon Universe software implementation by ensuring quality, customers satisfaction and teamwork
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that is no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented, and analytical. You have a proven track record in software implementation and are well skilled in consulting tasks. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT & Management or Facility Management & Real Estate
- 3-6 years’ relevant work experience*
- In-depth knowledge of high-level software architecture principles is an asset
- Completely fluent in French and English
- Willing and available to travel within the EMEA South region (France, Luxembourg, Belgium)
- Available for 39 hours per week
*We are eager to get to know you, regardless of you level of experience. Our ideal consultant is an expert who enjoys sharing their knowledge with others and supporting them in an advisory role.
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That is why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You are in the driving seat of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, within our EMEA South region or if interested on an international level.
- Our Agile Performance Development Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal professional development
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what is it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits in France
Are you able you ask the right questions to get all the essential details
for optimal software configuration?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.