Ambition to make our customers successful: the job
We need you as an expert and technical contact for our customers in the context of the successful implementation of our software for new and existing customers. Together with the project team, you are responsible for specification, system configuration, data migration and training.
At Planon, we are not satisfied with less. We have our finger on the pulse of the latest trends and major topics, including cloud, IoT and analytics.
As a lead consultant, you contribute to our success by:
- Well thought-out Business Process Consulting: You identify the current developments and challenges at the customer and translate them into solutions within the Planon software
- The development of specifications according to the requirements of our customers
- The implementation of customer requirements on time and within budget according to the specification
- The definition of roadmaps and the project planning in cooperation with the project manager
- Sharing your findings on current market trends and developments as well as professional coaching of less experienced colleagues
Your know-how regarding current challenges in facility, real estate and maintenance management combined with your conceptual skills to develop and explain processes creates direct added value for our customers. With your instinct for conflict situations, you will be able to identify changing and contradicting objectives. With the help of your diplomatic skills and your high level of professionalism, you will successfully manage projects in changing framework conditions. You are a team player who continuously develops yourself and the team.
You bring the following with you to the role of lead consultant:
- A Bachelor or Master in IT & Management, FM, Real Estate or a comparable education
- More than five years of professional experience in the implementation of CAFM / IWMS software solutions in large companies
- Proficient in German and English
- A high willingness to travel
A demanding position with a high level of personal responsibility and great scope for creativity. The project work in well-known large and medium-sized companies from different industries. An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and human interaction. Targeted professional and personal development based on your own ideas as part of our agile performance development.
We're big enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You have your own career in hand.
What else can you expect at Planon:
- Attractive remuneration packages including a company-wide bonus system, company pension scheme and company tickets
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Company fitness via qualitrain
Curious what it's like to work at Planon? You can find more local benefits here: Germany benefits.
Are you ready to support us and our customers in further development?
Apply now and find out for yourself what it's like to work at Planon.
Agency calls regarding this vacancy are not appreciated.