Sales Manager New Business (d/m/w)
Ambition to sell the market-leading software: the job
We need you - as a sales expert - who will sell our software solutions to well-known large and medium-sized companies in various industries.
At Planon, we are not satisfied with less. We have our finger on the pulse of the latest trends and major topics, including cloud, IoT and analytics.
As a sales manager you will contribute to our success by:
- The development and expansion of a sustainable pipeline of new sales opportunities
- Building a resilient network within your own target group
- Presentations and product demos at the customer
- Independent negotiation and successful conclusion of contracts
You are a real hunter and do not allow yourself to be disturbed by individual setbacks. You have already negotiated projects> 500k and are not afraid to represent your product in front of high-ranking decision-makers. You identify the needs and challenges of our customers and can convey the added value of our individual software solutions tailored to them.
You bring the following to the role of sales manager:
- A completed degree
- Several years of professional experience in the sale of software and SaaS products from the ERP environment to large companies
- The experience of having contacts at C-level
- Proficient in German and English
- A high willingness to travel (approx. 50%)
A demanding position with a high level of personal responsibility and great scope for creativity. The chance to sell our products to well-known large and medium-sized companies from various industries. An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and human interaction. Targeted professional and personal development based on your own ideas as part of our agile performance development.
We're big enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You have your own career in hand.
What else can you expect at Planon:
- Attractive remuneration packages including commission regulation, company pension scheme and company car (alternatively: Bahn Card 100 + mobility allowance)
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Company fitness via qualitrain
Curious what it's like to work at Planon? You can find more local benefits here: Germany benefits.
Are you ready to sell our products to well-known large and medium-sized companies?
Apply now and find out for yourself what it's like to work at Planon.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications will be considered.