Functional Application Manager
Take control of the continuous improvement of the deployment of our solution at our customers, support our customers with day to day challenges; Guarantee the quality of Planon!
Planon is growing! Within our EMEA West (Nordics, Netherlands and the UK) organization we are looking for a Functional Application Manager who will be located in our office in Gothenburg, Sweden.
In this role you will report to the Manager Managed Services based in the Netherlands and be part of an international operating team. Your focus will be on our customer base in the Nordic region, covering world leading brands in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
Keeping a keen eye on our clients’ evolution: your job
As a Functional Application Manager, your focus is to guarantee the quality and the operation of the customer’s Planon application and support the customer who have questions or experience disruptions. How? By closely working with the customer you will investigate questions and change requests and define, and implement, solid solutions.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you’re working on site with a client, from our Gothenburg office or at home, flexibility is crucial.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Learning the capabilities of our Planon software portfolio in order to translate innovative ideas to solutions
- Delivering continuous services to the customer in line with our contract and SLA
- Keeping customer’s Planon application up to date to latest standards and best practices
- Guiding customers in Planon processes of change requests, incident management and handling escalations
- Guiding (new) customers in how to best translate their business needs and processes into the application
- Being the Planon eyes and ears on customer sites to identify improvement opportunities in close cooperation with the account manager
Sweden Gothenburg Customer Services 3-5 years
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. We are looking for a professional team-player who wants to push themselves and are passionate about their career. You will possess a good blend of client facing skills and technical aptitude to analyses requirements, deploy and continuously improve the Planon software solution at our customer. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their business processes and advising them on optimal use of the Planon application.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A degree in Business IT, Information Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience*
- Proven application management skills and a commercial attitude
- Analytical, Hands-on and Customer oriented
- Experience with or a background in financial/accounting related processes/systems is a plus
- Fluent in English and Swedish, any additional Nordic language is a plus
*We are eager to get to know you, regardless of you level of experience. Our ideal application manager is an expert who enjoys sharing their knowledge with others and supporting them in an advisory role.
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Meaningful training sessions that help you to fulfill your career potential
- Many benefits that stimulate a healthy lifestyle
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. View our local benefits package here: Benefits Sweden
Are you able you ask the right questions to get all the essential details
for an optimal managed application?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered