We are looking for an experienced implementation consultant to join our dynamic project team.
Keeping a keen eye on our clients’ evolution: your job
- Work as part of a project team to deliver implementation services for both new and existing clients, to include:
o System configuration
o Data migration
- Configure our Planon software to meet documented in-scope client requirements
- Guide our clients in optimising their processes through our best practices
- Deliver the scoped solution on time and within budget
- Successfully deliver the solution within the scope, time, budget and quality
- Raise issues & risks to the project manager as necessary
- Work closely with the project managers keeping them informed of progress
- Collaborate with other Planon implementation consultants
- Actively contribute to high team standards by maintaining the process flow, defining roadmaps, and ensuring the right process sequence
- Learn the capabilities of our Planon software portfolio in order to translate innovative ideas to solutions
- Keep skills and knowledge levels up to date
- Continually assess and contribute to services process improvements
- Maintain relationships with:
o Planon team members
o Suppliers and Third-Party Organisations for client and Planon
o Other Planon offices outside the UK
Full training in the Planon CAFM/IWMS software will be provided. Whilst knowledge and experience in FM & Real estate software – specifically CAFM or IWMS applications – would be preferable, it is not a pre-requisite.United Kingdom Brighton Customer Services 3-5 years
We are looking for a professional team player who wants to push themselves and are passionate about their career. You will possess a good combination of client-facing skills and analytical & technical aptitude to understand requirements to implement & integrate the Planon software solution into our customers’ IT environments and business.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- Prior implementation experience of software solutions
- Experience working on multiple simultaneous projects, preferably within a matrix-style organisational structure
- Experience working with external customer-facing projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client facing; able to facilitate workshops and deliver presentations to our clients
- Industrious, willing and able to work to deadlines
- Ability to remain objective and goal-focused under pressure
- Organised, methodical and conscientious
- Demonstrates stability; reliability; continuity
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-reliant, confident, decisive
- Good general IT knowledge is essential
- Competent user of MS office applications including MS Excel
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT & Management, or Facility Management & Real Estate, would be beneficial
- Commutable to Brighton
- Willing to travel UK-wide and occasionally internationally
We believe in a healthy work-life balance and offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including home and flexible working, private health insurance, 25 days holiday and a non-contributory pension scheme.
Planon is large enough to offer exciting international career opportunities and small enough to recognise individual contributions. Our culture encourages autonomy, empowerment and creativity, with a respected training and development programme to support your career.
We also think that being part of a successful team should be fun. Planon is an open, friendly place to work and we often celebrate our achievements with our colleagues through large team events and local activities. Curious to find out what is it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits UK
Are you able you ask the right questions to get all the essential details
for optimal software configuration?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.