New Business Sales Nordics
Are you an outstanding Sales professional who gets energy from finding and closing new business opportunities? Would you like to sell market-leading enterprise software to corporate and government organizations?
Defining clear value propositions of the various Planon solutions: your job
As a New Business Sales, your main focus is identifying, creating and closing new business opportunities. How? First by building a sustainable pipeline of new opportunities for Planon’s Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) within EMEA West (Nordics, Netherlands and the UK), and secondly by closing those opportunities successfully. Together with presales you will respond to RFI/RFP’s, give sales presentations, attend demos at client locations and manage the contract negotiations.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
Based in Gothenburg your primarily focus will be on the Swedish and other Nordic markets. However, part of an international team you will work closely together with colleagues from the Netherlands, UK and Sweden.
No matter whether you’re visiting a prospect or customer, working from our Gothenburg office or at home, flexibility is crucial. Travel is part of the job –some days you’ll be spending at our clients’ offices, while on other days you’ll be working in the office or at home.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Target and discover new opportunities for key accounts in existing and new target markets.
- Realizing personal and/or team sales target according to the Planon Prime Process.
- Pro-actively represent Planon in existing and new target markets according to the Planon strategy.
- Respond to RFI’s and RFP’s.
- Manage key account opportunities according our price agreements and the boundary conditions set.
- Attend events and show active presence on social media.
- Ensure a reliable pipeline and forecast in Salesforce.
- Check outstanding invoices on a regular basis and contact the customer if the invoice has not been paid.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven sales track record and experience in B2B software solution sales. By acting as a trusted business partner who can discuss business processes with the customer you can express your added value. You are able to quickly identify the right internal resources and to create a team synergy. You are proactive, flexible and you can easily motivate yourselves as well as others.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant university degree.
- Proven commercial skills in a new business position: At least 3 to 5 years’ relevant work experience.
- Experience in selling software, SaaS solutions and consultancy services.
- Experience with creating and executing a sales plan.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Analytical, Hands-on and Customer oriented.
- Self motivated team player and an excellent networker.
- Experience with public tenders (Swedish LOU) is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Swedish, any additional Nordic language is a plus.
- Willingness to travel within the Nordics and occasionally to the Netherlands.
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international.
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance.
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy.
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits Sweden
Are you able to build a pipeline within EMEA West region and help us expanding our footprint?
Apply now and find out how challenging working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.