Are you interested in modern B2B Marketing and do you have outstanding project management skills? Do you see it as a challenge to contribute to a successful channel marketing strategy for a global market leader in the software industry? Do you like working with a variety of stakeholders on joint Marketing campaigns? Then Planon could have the perfect job for you!
Create winning Partner-ready demand generation programmes and support the development of Planon’s global partner network to meet ambitious growth targets
We are looking for an experienced Partner Marketeer to strengthen the Global Marketing team based at our headquarters in The Netherlands (Nijmegen). The Global Marketing team (currently 21 people) is responsible for developing and executing a winning Marketing strategy to support Planon’s ambitious growth objectives. Part of our company strategy is working closely with a range of partners across the globe: Technology Partners to enrich the Planon solution suite with innovative (PropTech) products, and Reselling Partners and System Integrators to deliver the best software and services to organisations worldwide by implementing Planon’s software.
In this dynamic role it is your job to develop and coordinate multi-channel Partner Marketing campaigns and programmes, from advice to execution and support. If you join our Global Marketing team, you will be working for an industry leader that serves exciting international customers like Shell, Unilever and Siemens, and has offices and partners across multiple continents.
In this role, you will report to the Coordinator Marketing Campaigns and work closely together with Global Partnering, Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, Field Marketing and Sales teams to ensure timely and proper execution of all Partner Marketing programmes. This is a 32 – 40 hours a week position, located in our Nijmegen headquarters, The Netherlands.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading parties and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
You successfully fulfil your role by:
- Participating in the development of Partner Go-to-Market-Strategies and Marketing plans to ensure alignment with the Planon positioning, messaging and Marketing strategy;
- Contributing to Partner Marketing plans and schedules and – in conjunction with Partners – ensure timely and proper execution of planned campaigns and activities to generate quality pipeline and move prospects through the sales cyclus;
- Contributing to Technology Partner Go-To-Market-Strategies and coordinating the creation of effective Marketing and Sales collateral, such as press releases, product literature, white papers, internal FAQs and presentation slide decks to sell more successfully;
- Driving our Global Campaigns via our Technology Partners’ network and Reseller Partners’ network using localised Marketing material;
Promoting our Global Campaigns.
At Planon we deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfil this task, we need you to be hands-on, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven B2B Marketing track record. Experience working in a corporate environment and decentralized Marketing organization is a plus.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree, for example in Marketing, Communications or Business;
- At least 5 years’ relevant work experience, preferably within IT or software;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven, results-focused environment, while paying strong attention to detail;
- Experience with packaging and delivery of channel demand programs to Reseller Partners and/or experience with Go-to-Market-Strategies for Technical Partners;
- Knowledge of different approaches to marketing to, through and for Partners;
- Previous experience in running Marketing campaigns using Marketing automation tooling such as Marketo and SalesForce CRM would be a huge benefit;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
Entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivated team player and an excellent networker;
- Fluent in English;
- Additional languages will place you higher on our shortlist of candidates.
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments, especially when pushing the boundaries and working outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognise your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients & partners, both national and international;
- Our Performance Management Programme, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance;
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy;
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients.
We offer you a good work-life balance, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits the Netherlands
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.