Business Developer Service Providers
Are you an outstanding Business Developer? Expand the sales market for our Planon Universe for Service Providers product suite and identify new opportunities at Facility Management Service Providers in the US.
Identify rising business opportunities and build long term relations with prospects: your job
As a Business Developer, your main responsibility is to expand our current position in the Facility Management Service Provider Market to the US. How? By identifying opportunities, spotting market trends, generate new leads and build a strong business relation with new and existing customers. You are an important part of our dedicated International team and with your (strategically) experience we can take the extra step.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of
No matter whether you’re visiting a prospect or customer, working from our Seattle, WA office, our Boston, MA office or at home, flexibility is crucial. Travel is part of the job – some days you’ll be spending at our clients’ offices, while on other days you’ll be working in the office or at home.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Creating and executing your business development plan;
- Building up a network within own target group;
- Expanding sales activities at US level;
- Manage goals and plans;
- Giving presentations and demos;
- Drawing up a strategy for approaching new markets;
- Creating commercial proposals;
- Administrating account details in our CRM system.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven sales track record and experience in within the FM Services Providers industry. By acting as a trusted business partner who can discuss business processes with the customer you can express your added value. You are able to quickly identify the right internal resources and to create a team synergy. You are proactive, always hungry for knowledge, flexible and you can easily motivate yourselves as well as others. Being always organized and working under constant pressure is a part of a Business Developers routine.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant university degree;
- Proven commercial skills in a Business Development position: At least 5 years’ relevant work experience;
- Experience in selling software solutions and consultancy services;
- Excellent Collaboration skills with colleagues and customers in different countries;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Tactful, diplomatic and Customer oriented;
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills;
- Self motivated team player and an excellent networker;
- Fluent in English;
- All other languages will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates;
- Willingness to travel within the US.
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international;
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance;
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy;
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits US
Are you able to build a pipeline within our ISMS market and help us expanding our footprint in the US?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.