Marketing work-study contract
Are you interested in marketing and international contexts? Join our team now!
Making our solutions visible to prospects and customers: your job
As Junior Marketing and Communication your main objective is to carry out and follow up marketing and/or webmarketing actions.
How? By supporting the French marketing team, in relation with the Global marketing team through the creation and implementation of various marketing campaigns: event marketing, marketing automation, digital, social media, localization, etc.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Organization of events and participation in tradeshows (searches suppliers, digital communication plan, budget);
- Creating marketing automation programs in our Marketo tool to support local demand gen campaigns (webinar, emailings, etc…);
- Leading a communication plan for social networks, with a focus on Twitter;
- Reporting of social media and tracking influencers;
- Supporting the localization of global marketing campaigns;
- Review of ads dedicated to paid media campaigns (Google adwords & display, paid social media).
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- Carry out a Master 1 or Master 2 higher education program, oriented in the fields of Marketing/ Communication.
- Ideally benefit from 1 year of experience in a company
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Power point and Excel
- Knowledge of social media management tools, CRM or marketing automation is a plus
- Interested in the following areas: marketing, communication and event management
- Fluent in French and English: daily interaction with the French team, as well the Global Marketing team based in the Netherlands
- Organized, Relational ease, Writing skills
- Analytic and synthetic mind
- Curious and capable of bringing new ideas on the table
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits in France.
Are you looking for a work-study contract allowing you to improve your skills in several aspects of marketing and communication in an international context? Apply now!
Period: From September 2020, possibility 2 years