Are you an outstanding solution thinker who can advise clients? Would you like to be a key driver in increasing revenue by creating and deliver solutions to close new opportunities?
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in software implementation and are well skilled in consulting tasks. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for articulating technology and product positioning to various business users, key stakeholders and executives, system administrators, IT specialist, etc.
- Identify technical and functional issues in every stage of the customer business process and create and deliver tailored on-site and web product demonstrations to address those issues
- Identify and document functionality gaps in the Planon platform through research and prospect/customer interactions and effectively communicate them to the internal teams in product development and implementation services vital for future solution delivery. Educate prospects and clients regarding industry best practices when applicable
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Represent the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars
- Consultant with customers to fully identify their business needs and analyze these needs in terms of technology solutions
We want you on our team if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have 7+ years of Enterprise Software Pre-Sales experience OR have 7+ years of IWMS / Facilities / Real Estate / GIS / BIM / Smart Building / IOT Software Consulting experience
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You have a strong drive that thrives in a results-oriented culture
- You are a true team player, creative and self-motivated
- You have a documented track record of success
- You have familiarity with relational database concepts and systems, preferred
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package: Benefits United States.
Planon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered.