New Business Sales
Are you an outstanding New Business Sales professional who gets energy from finding and closing new business opportunities? Would you like to sell market-leading enterprise software to corporate and government organizations? Planon North America is going on an expansion path, do you want to join?
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in software implementation and are well skilled in consulting tasks. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
In this role you will:
- Generate new business and build upon existing business relationships
- Ensure that Planon can play the role of the trusted advisor for prospective clients and avoid the traditional sales process
- Acquire and develop a strong product competency, industry knowledge related to market needs and trends, emerging technologies, and the competitive landscape
- Deliver real solutions to clients through strategic and innovative market tactics
- Research and understand the goals of prospective clients to ensure a successful approach
- Be intrinsically motivated to continuously improve analytics of relevant circumstances
- Take risks by incorporating an innovative and effective sales process
- Understand the industry’s competitive landscape and market trend
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
We want you on our team if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have 10+ years of sales experience
- You are experienced in real estate and facilities management, IWMS and/or smart building market knowledge a plus
- You are team oriented and enjoy a dynamic work environment
- You are proactive and process oriented
- You have experience utilizing Salesforce or a comparable CRM system
- You have strong communication and listening skills
- You are open to innovative ideas
- You are a self-starter
- You have experience working with partners in collaboratively closing sales
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package: Benefits United States.
Planon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered.