Project Manager UK and the Nordics
We are looking for an experienced UK based project manager to join our dynamic implementation team to lead client facing projects in UK and the Nordics for Planon solutions.
Planon is the global market leader in facility and property management software with over 800 employees in 12 countries around the globe. For premium brands around the world, our software solutions and services are the link between their people, buildings and assets. Every day, we impact the way millions of people around the world work.
Our software has been completely designed in-house and is fully integrated to deliver reliable management information. Solutions include maintenance, space planning, lease accounting and property management, services management and sustainability.
- To effectively manage multiple simultaneous projects in UK and the Nordics within the scope, time, budget and quality
- To prepare project plans and manage weekly project meetings and feed into monthly stakeholder governance meetings
- To coordinate resources for your projects in collaboration with the other Planon project managers
- To be responsible for the project budget on your projects, and to provide monthly burndown and forecasts against each project
- To assist the sales team with preparing sales proposals including services estimates and project timelines
- To manage client engagement ensuring the client is kept well informed
- To identify project issues & risks then work proactively with the team to resolve and actively contribute to improve the team quality
- To maintain accurate records of all work undertaken, adhering to key dates
- To comply with defined working practices and departmental standards and continually assess and contribute towards services process improvements
- To liaise with organisational relationships: clients, Planon team members, suppliers and Third Party Organisations for client and Planon and other Planon departments/offices outside of the UK
We are looking for a professional team-player who wants to push themselves and are passionate about their career. You will possess a good combination of client facing skills & technical aptitude to understand requirements to implement & integrate the Planon software solution into our customers’ IT environments and business.
- Prior software-solutions project management experience
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous B2B projects with international customers
- Enhanced IT knowledge is a must, knowledge of MS-project, Prince2, AgilePM, or similar qualification, is advantageous
- Client facing; able to lead stakeholder meetings and deliver presentations to senior management
- Ability to understand project challenges from many points of view including commercially, logistically and from the perspective of a customer/user
- Industrious, willing and able to work to deadlines and to remain objective and goal-focused under pressure
- Organised, methodical, conscientious, self-reliant, confident and decisive
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in FM & Real estate software, CAFM or IWMS applications would be preferable
- Commutable to Brighton and experience with working with a remotely located team
- Willing to travel UK-wide and occasionally internationally
We believe in a healthy work-life balance and offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including home and flexible working, private health insurance, 25 days holiday and a non-contributory pension scheme.
Planon is large enough to offer exciting international career opportunities and small enough to recognise individual contributions. Our culture encourages autonomy, empowerment and creativity, with a respected training and development programme to support your career.
We also think that being part of a successful team should be fun. Planon is an open, friendly place to work and we often celebrate our achievements with our colleagues through large team events and local activities.
Equal Opportunities Statement
It is the policy of the Company that all employees and job applicants shall be afforded equal opportunity for employment and advancement with the Company, on the basis of their ability, qualifications and suitability for work, irrespective of their race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disablement, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, religion or trade union activity.