Are you the Support Consultant with a lot of ambition and do you know what it takes to succeed? Join us and be the go-to person for our customers!
Support our customers worldwide: your position
As a Support Consultant you work for the Global Support unit. You are part of a team of more than 20 Support Consultants and are the first point of contact for information accounts, international partners and colleagues around the world to answer questions about the Planon software. These questions can be functional as well as technical.
We promise that we will take you on step days: you will work with customers and will be given responsibilities that others can only dream of.
More than 95% of all tickets are resolved within the unit. We work closely with the Development department, which is responsible for all software changes.
You successfully complete this position by:
- To be the first point of contact for internal and external questions about Planon software and to answer questions / recommend possible solutions to problems and to provide possible solutions for our Planon software so that it meets the documented requirements of the customer;
- Errors in the software analysis, documentation and possibly forward to the Development department;
- Registration of tickets in our reporting system;
- Monitoring the progress of the tickets and ensuring a quick and correct handling and communication with the customer (both
internal and external). Active "ownership" is expected;
- Thinking along with the content improvements of processes, procedures and the provision of information regarding the completion of the tickets;
- First point of contact for internal and external questions about Planon software and our;
- Maintaining contact with customers that deserves attention.
Our mission is to provide software solutions that enable our customers to effectively solve their challenges - and that is no easy task. To fulfill our mission, you will need to be entrepreneurial, customer-oriented and analytical.
Our ideal candidate brilliantly meets the following criteria:
- Bachelor's or master's degree
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience *
- Strong IT affinity
- ITIL knowledge is a plus
- Available for 32-40 hours a week
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- Other languages will move you higher on our shortlist of candidates
- You have an open personality, you are analytical, customer-oriented and you can work independently. You are also interested in working within an ambitious and international organization.
* We look forward to getting to know you regardless of your experience level. Our ideal consultant is an expert who likes to share his / her knowledge with others and supports them from an advisory role.
Achieving a goal gives a kick, but it is the journey to it that gives satisfaction and creates the best learning moments. Outside your comfort zone is where it all happens and we celebrate those successes in different ways: from handing out compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that bring our people together.
We are large enough to provide exciting career opportunities and small enough to appreciate individual contributions. You are the director of your own career.
How do we fill in your career?
- Challenging projects with leading customers, national and international
- Meaningful training opportunities for fulfilling your potential
- Participate in the development of ideas that actually add value for our customers
- Numerous benefits that encourage a healthy lifestyle
We offer you an excellent work-life balance, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious what it is like to work at Planon? View our specific terms of employment here: terms of employment in the Netherlands
Are you the helpful Support Consultant with a strong IT affinity?
Apply immediately and discover how stimulating working at Planon can be.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated