(Int.) Implementation Consultant
Are you ready to cross the border and contribute your Planon knowledge to the Hong Kong team?
Planon Hong Kong is a fast-growing part of the Planon group. It is responsible for expanding our footprint in North Asia (Hong Kong and China). In Hong Kong, we now have clients in both the government sector and private property developers sector. Planon Hong Kong is currently pursuing some exciting business opportunities in Mainland China and Japan.
The magic happens outside your comfort zone
As an Implementation Consultant, your main focus is guiding our clients in optimizing their processes through our best practices. How? By delivering system configuration services for both new and existing clients. For everything from system configurations and data migrations, pre sales, project management, to training services and client workshops.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Actively improving the quality of the Hong Kong team by maintaining the process flow, defining roadmaps, and ensuring the right process sequence;
- Configuring our Planon software to meet documented in-scope client requirements;
- Take up the challenge and share your Planon knowledge with our colleagues, partners and customers in Asia;
- Create planning for upcoming projects / manage progress meetings:
- Design and specify TMS work;
- Come up with strategies to enter and possibly win a new tender opportunity;
- Discuss communication strategies toward existing and new customers;
- Demonstrate Planon for new potential customers;
- Gain knowledge and insights from FM events.
We are looking for a colleague who wants to leave the comfort zone and who wants to work in Hong Kong for at least one year. Together with Terence Lo (Sales Manager) you will be the point of contact for new and existing customers and partners. You are the solution specialist, don't mind working in a small team and know how to make the right contacts within Planon.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience;
- Analytical, hands-on and flexible;
- Fluency in Cantonese and English;
- Positive mindset with a “can-do” spirit;
- Pre sales experience is a plus;
- Experience in building relationships with customers and/or partners;
- An all-rounder and willing to work on various tasks;
- You can adapt to the cultural differences.
We believe in a healthy work-life balance and offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including home and flexible working, private health insurance, 25 days holiday and a non-contributory pension scheme.
Planon is large enough to offer exciting international career opportunities and small enough to recognise individual contributions. Our culture encourages autonomy, empowerment and creativity, with a respected training and development programme to support your career.
We also think that being part of a successful team should be fun. Planon is an open, friendly place to work and we often celebrate our achievements with our colleagues through large team events and local activities. Curious to find out what is it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits Hong Kong
Are you able you ask the right questions to get all the essential details
for optimal software configuration?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.