Medior Project Manager
Are you an outstanding Project Manager? Would you like to lead implementations of market-leading enterprise software at global organizations within the Nordic region?
Within our Nordics organization, based in Gothenburg, we are looking for a Project Manager. Your focus will be on our customer base in the Nordic region, covering world leading brands in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
Leading the project team to ensure successful implementation of our software: your job
As a Project Manager, you are sensitive to situations with possible conflicting visions and interests, as well as to changing goals and playing fields. You not only set and guard the budgets, resources and timelines, you are also actively involved in the sales cycle of new initiatives.
With influencing and persuasion skills and ability to understand the customers’ business needs, you are able to keep the flow in the process and relationship, facilitate the business when needed, support in defining roadmaps and make sure that steps in the process are made right. Next to this, you are also actively coaching younger colleagues, showing initiative and high professionalism as well as a drive for continuous improvement of yourself, the team and the company.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you’re working on site with a client, from our Gothenburg office or at home, flexibility is crucial.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- leading a project team, to deliver billable system implementation services, for both new and existing clients;
- setting-up project plans and resource project planning, managing projects in the project domain like budget, scope, risk, change, configuration etc.;
- reporting on the quantitative and qualitative objectives of the project, both internally as well as towards the customer;
- playing the role of business partner towards the customer and manage regular project meetings and stakeholder meetings;
- actively improving the quality of your team by maintaining the process flow, defining roadmaps, and ensuring the right process sequence.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in project management within a software environment. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant university degree
- At least 3 - 5 years’ relevant work experience
- Experience in software implementations and/or software consulting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Analytical, Hands-on and Customer oriented
- Proven multicultural influencing, diplomatic, change management and consulting skills with a commercial attitude
- Able to perform under pressure and manage escalations or conflicts of interest constructively
- Prince2, PMP, IPMA or similar qualification is a plus
- Fluent in English and Swedish, any additional Nordic language is a plus
- Willingness to travel within the Nordics and occasionally to the Netherlands
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Meaningful training sessions that help you to fulfill your career potential
- Many benefits that stimulate a healthy lifestyle
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package.
Are you able you ask the right questions to get all the essential details
for optimal software configuration?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.