(Senior) Software Consultant (d/f/m)
Do the ‘heavy lifting’ for our new and existing clients and be the functional expert we are looking for. We have a global focus, what about you?
Create direct added value for our customers: Your role
As a (Senior) Implementation Consultant, you are the technical contact person for our customers during the implementation of our software for our new and existing customers.
You know the current challenges in facility, real estate and maintenance management and have the necessary diplomatic skills to read “between the lines” and successfully manage projects in changing framework conditions.
This is what makes you successful in your role:
- Business Process Consulting: You will identify the current challenges our customers are facing and translate them into solutions within the Planon software
- Definition of road maps and project planning in cooperation with our project managers
- Elaboration of specifications as well as ensuring the implementation of customer requirements in accordance with the specification on budget and time
- Sharing your know-how on current market trends and developments as well as professional coaching of junior colleagues
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
Regardless of whether you are visiting a customer, working from our Frankfurt office or from home, flexibility is crucial and travel is part of your job.
What we want from you:
- Several years of professional experience in the implementation of CAFM / IWMS software solutions in large companies
- A healthy dose of humor
- Proficiency in German and English
- A relevant degree
OUR OFFER FOR YOU
We live an open, multicultural culture and offer a flexible working environment in which we enjoy achieving ambitious goals as a team.
We are big enough to offer you exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution.
- Challenging projects with leading global customers in Germany and abroad
- Trust and flexibility in terms of working time and location
- Great teams who enjoy working together
- Benefits such as: qualitrain, company pension scheme, job tickets, loyalty days, team events, etc.
- Our Agile Performance Development - a continuous development cycle to promote your personal growth
Curious what it's like to work at Planon? Take a look at our local benefits here: Germany Benefits
Are you interested in what's behind it?
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.