Sales Manager New Business (d/f/m)
Sell our software solutions established on the market to well-known large companies and medium-sized companies: your role
As a Sales Manager, you know your market and have a connection to the decision-makers in large and medium-sized companies. You don't shy away from projects> 500k. You are looking for the challenge to represent our software solutions in front of decision-makers from the C-level.
This is what makes you successful in your role:
- Establishing and expanding a sustainable pipeline of new sales opportunities
- Build a resilient network within your own target group
- Identification of the challenges and needs of our customers
- Elaboration and communication of the added value of the individual Planon solutions
- Presentations to the customer
- Independent negotiation and successful conclusion of contracts
YOU WILL BRING THAT WITH YOU
Regardless of whether you are visiting a customer, working from our Frankfurt office or from home, flexibility is crucial and travel is part of your job.
What we want from you:
- Several years of professional experience in the sale of software and SaaS solutions
- Experience from the ERP / Real Estate environment
- Skills in dealing with contacts at C-level
- A healthy dose of humor
- Proficiency in German and English
- A relevant degree
OUR OFFER FOR YOU
We live an open, multicultural culture and offer a flexible working environment in which we enjoy achieving ambitious goals as a team.
We are big enough to offer you exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution.
- Challenging projects with leading global customers in Germany and abroad
- Trust and flexibility in terms of working time and location
- Great teams who enjoy working together
- Benefits such as: qualitrain, company pension scheme, job tickets, loyalty days, team events, etc.
- Our Agile Performance Development - a continuous development cycle to promote your personal growth
Curious what it's like to work at Planon? Take a look at our local benefits here: Germany Benefits
Are you interested in what's behind it?
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.