Partner Business Development Manager (d/f/m)
Identify new business opportunities and build long-term relationships with our technology partners: Your role
As a Business Developer, your main responsibility is to expand our current market in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. How?
By working with our technology partners to identify opportunities, detect market trends and generate new leads. You are an important part of our dedicated team. With your (strategic) experience, we would like to realize our ambitious growth plans.
This is what makes you successful in your role:
- Development of a strategy to open up new markets
- Expansion of sales activities at EMEA Central level
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our technology partners
- Create, execute and monitor your sales plan
- Presentations and demos at partners or customers
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
Regardless of whether you are visiting a partner or a customer, working from our Frankfurt office or from home, flexibility is crucial and travel is part of your job.
What we want from you:
- Several years of professional experience in business development management
- Experience in selling software solutions and consulting services
- Excellent skills in multicultural collaboration with colleagues and customers
- Excellent communication skills
- A healthy dose of humor
- Good English, very good German
- A relevant degree
OUR OFFER FOR YOU
We live an open, multicultural culture and offer a flexible working environment in which we enjoy achieving ambitious goals as a team.
We are big enough to offer you exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution.
- Challenging projects with leading global customers in Germany and abroad
- Trust and flexibility in terms of working time and location
- Great teams who enjoy working togetherBenefits such as: qualitrain, company pension scheme, job tickets, loyalty days, team events, etc.
- Our Agile Performance Development - a continuous development cycle to promote your personal growth
Curious what it's like to work at Planon? Take a look at our local benefits here: Germany Benefits
Are you interested in what's behind it?Apply now.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.