New Business Sales United Kingdom
Are you an intelligent, coachable, hardworking individual with a passion for hunting new logos? Do you thrive in a result driven environment where you’ll take the lead throughout the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closing, and beyond? Do you possess the written and verbal communication skills to build strong relationships with prospects and become a genuine trusted advisor? Are you looking to further enhance your career in the software industry with a leading SaaS provider?
Defining clear value propositions of the various Planon solutions: your job
Planon provides the perfect balance between working for a company that is large enough to offer you long-term career progression, coupled with a close-knit family feel where you’ll know that your contribution truly matters.
You’ll be joining an experienced and successful team which will support you throughout your onboarding and development. You’ll receive regular coaching, so it is essential that you are committed to developing your craft.
As a New Business Salesperson, you’ll deal with a combination of inbound, marketing generated leads, whilst also being expected to create opportunities with organisations viewed as strategically important to the business.
You’ll be joining Planon at an extremely exciting moment in its history, as we introduce a suite of products that will be the envy of the market. To equip you with the tools to sell them, you’ll receive training in our bespoke designed ‘Planon Prime Process’.
As you’d expect, much of your day to day work will take place at home for now. However, Planon has always operated a hybrid approach to working, so you can expect in the future to spend time in the office, at home and face-to-face with prospects, when it is deemed safe and appropriate again.
United Kingdom Brighton Sales & Marketing 3-5 years
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree educated (preferred)
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in an IT related field, preferably with IWMS, CAFM or similar such software
- Experienced in generating and closing 6-figure SaaS opportunities
- Comfortable with long, often complex, sales cycles (6-18 months)
- Experience with responding to RFI/RFP/ITTs, including the public sector
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Accurate pipeline management
- Effectively managing your own time to achieve the best possible results
- Networking – both internally and externally to solve problems and deliver desired outcomes
If you are looking to join a leading SaaS company, are focused on delivering tangible results for your prospects, and want to be part of a close-knit organisation where every day counts, and you can develop a successful career, whilst being well compensated to do so, we’d like to hear from you!
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Salary range of £50.000 - £65.000 a year + commission
- Our Personal Development Program, including your annual goals, support and guidance.
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits United Kingdom
Are you able to build a pipeline within The United Kingdom and help us expanding our footprint?
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered