Project Management Officer (PMO)
As a PMO you act as the right hand of the project or program manager.
You are a talented facilitator of IT projects with a passion for digitization. You will enjoy making plans, collecting data and drawing up precise reports and presentations. When it comes to the progress of a project, you can come up with an update at any time of the day. Not only do you take a lot of work off the hands of the project management, you also proactively point out when things slow down, or problems (threaten to) occur. You feel like a fish in the water within a team and deal with different stakeholders in a socially responsible and discreet way. Does something suddenly change? No problem, you are stress resistant and switch quickly.
You think along with the project organization and set up your own initiatives from the role of PMO. You are familiar with project management methods like Prince2, Agile or IPMA or have a strong affinity with organizing and working in projects.
In this role you:
- are a sparring partner of the project and/or program manager.
- offer support to the project organization by means of operational organizational and project-based work;
- monitor the day-to-day progress of projects and independently draw up actions on the basis of an established planning and action decision lists;
- provide the progress / monthly reports;
- take care of the communication towards team members, stakeholders and external contact persons;
- take care of the development of standards, templates and process descriptions;
- are responsible for the (financial) administration;
- draw up project plans in, for example, MS Project;
- can set up and maintain project sites in SharePoint;
- set up a project office together with Service Director and PMO Administration.
- are responsible for matters such as resource management, risk & issue management, configuration management, quality management, etc.
- maintain frequent contact with Product Owners and Services Specialists of Solution Centres regarding the status, risks and impediments of product releases.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- You have at least an HBO work & thinking level.
- You are familiar with project management methodologies such as Prince2, IPMA, Agile/Scrum, etc. You have obtained certifications or are open to obtaining them.
- You can work with (project) tools such as MS Project, EXACT, Teams, SalesForce, FinancialForce.
- You have a hands-on mentality
- Your are result-oriented, accurate/accurate, socially competent, strong persuasion, structured, helicopter view, enterprising, analytical and stress-resistant.
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package: Benefits The Netherlands.
Planon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered.