Are you looking for a sales career in IT? Would you like to sell market leading enterprise software to international organizations?
As Inside Sales you will be responsible for new business development activities, from lead follow-up to cold calling and appointment booking. Additionally you will work closely with the Sales and Account Management teams to help close business. Together you will be responsible for the sales processes for Planon’s Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) around the globe, in area’s where we don’t have own offices.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you’re working from our headquarters or at home, flexibility is crucial. You have the ability to manage time and workload and you have natural business acumen.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Build strong relationships with customers and understand customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Keep track of relevant customer data and market developments
- Process information requests and quotations
- Maintain and expand our CRM system
- Preparation of tenders as a member of the bid-team
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, you have to be ambitious and you have the analytical skill to assimilate information quickly. You have a proven telephone based sales track record, especially in new business development of software, IT or Technology. You are proactive, flexible and you can easily motivate yourselves as well as others.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 0-5 years' work experience
- Experience of enterprise business software
- Knowledge of Facilities Management/IWMS/Real Estate sector is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Analytical, Hands-on and Customer oriented
- Self-motivated team player and an excellent networker
- Fluent in English
- All other languages will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits The Netherlands
Are you able to build a pipeline and help us expanding our footprint?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.