Senior UX / Interaction Designer
The heroes of the 21st century
Every day Interaction Designers rescue the world from complicated technology and confusing software applications.
Do you get annoyed when things are more difficult than they ought to be? Do you always have creative ideas to make products and services easier or more pleasant to use? Do you have experience crafting attractive and intuitive concepts for complex software products? We would like to talk with you!
As a Senior Interaction Designer at Planon, you and your team are responsible for the development and implementation of our vision of the user experience within the complete product portfolio. You will work with several stakeholders, such as Product Managers, clients, end users, sales and marketing colleagues to gather usability requirements and match them with our strategy and business objectives.
As part of the design team inside the product development department you help agile product teams realize new products and improve the existing portfolio. You are an advocate for usability and you are a persuasive sparring partner for Product Managers and Developers.
The product portfolio of Planon consist of web solutions as well as mobile applications. One of the most important challenges for the UX Design Team is to create UX concepts that serve countless people in many different roles, but which all fit consistently and harmoniously in our platforms.
You will keep up with the latest developments in your profession, you take an outside-in approach and you are always looking for opportunities to improve yourself, your team and the product.The Netherlands Nijmegen Product Development 5-10 years
- A Bachelor or Master degree and 8+ years’ experience with user interface design in B2B applications;
- A portfolio showing your visual interface design and/or interaction design skills;
- Experience with industry-standard prototyping and design tools and design systems;
- Experience with independently managing the creative process and cooperating with development teams;
- A proactive attitude, good communications skills (spoken and written) and team spirit.
- Most important is that you can inspire teams with modern designs;
- You are creative but you know how to balance this with pragmatic thinking;
- You are open, transparent and you feel responsible for your product;
- You are comfortable presenting your ideas;
- You enjoy working in an international organization with the ambition to maintain its position as world market leader;
- Contact with colleagues around the world in English is not a problem for you.
We believe in a healthy work-life balance and offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including home and flexible working, private health insurance, 25 days holiday and a non-contributory pension scheme.
Planon is large enough to offer exciting international career opportunities and small enough to recognise individual contributions. Our culture encourages autonomy, empowerment and creativity, with a respected training and development programme to support your career.
We also think that being part of a successful team should be fun. Planon is an open, friendly place to work and we often celebrate our achievements with our colleagues through large team events and local activities. Curious to find out what is it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: benefits the netherlands
Are you able you ask the right questions to get all the essential details
for optimal software configuration?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.