Interaction Designer / Visual Interface Designer
The heroes of the 21st century
Every day Interaction Designers rescue the world from complicated technology and confusing software applications.
Do you get annoyed when things are more difficult than they ought to be? Do you always have creative ideas to make products and services easier or more pleasant to use? Do you believe professional tools don’t have to be boring? We would like to talk with you!
As a Visual Interface Designer at Planon, you and your team are responsible for the development and implementation of our vision of the user experience within the complete product portfolio. You will work with your UX design team members, product managers and other stakeholders to design the user interfaces of our products.
As part of the design team inside the development department you help agile product teams realize new products and improve the existing portfolio. You know your way around design systems and you are a persuasive sparring partner for Product Managers and Developers.
The product portfolio of Planon consists of web solutions as well as mobile applications. One of the most important challenges for the UX Design Team is to create user interfaces that serve countless people in many different roles, but which all fit consistently and harmoniously in our platforms.
You will keep up with the latest developments in your profession, you take an outside-in approach and you are always looking for opportunities to improve yourself, your team and the product.The Netherlands Nijmegen Product Development Less than 3 years
- A Bachelor or Master degree and 2+ years’ experience with user interface design in web applications;
- A portfolio showing your design skills, with an emphasis on visual design;
- Experience with industry-standard prototyping and design tools;
- Insight in the translation process from design to design system to HTML/CSS:
- A proactive attitude, good communications skills and team spirit.
- Most important is that you can inspire teams with modern designs;
- You are creative but you know how to balance this with pragmatic thinking;
- You are open, transparent and you feel responsible for your product;
- You enjoy working in an international organization with the ambition to maintain its position as world market leader;
- Contact with colleagues around the world in English is not a problem for you.
Our continuously growing Development team consists of 190 excellent colleagues who inspire each other on a daily basis. Achieving a goal gives a kick, but the journey towards it gives satisfaction and creates the best learning moments. We celebrate success in different ways: from giving compliments and big team events to spare-time initiatives that bring our people closer together.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
This is how we improve your daily business:
Meaningful training opportunities to fulfill your potential;
Contribute to the realization of ideas that really add value for our customers
Numerous benefits that stimulate a healthy lifestyle
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be? View our local benefits package here: benefits the netherlands
Are you ready to manage our development team in Nijmegen?
Apply now and find out what it’s like to work at Planon
No agencies, please. Only personal applications will be considered.