Customer Experience Marketeer
Do you have the drive to give customers the ultimate “WOW” feeling? Do you know what it takes to translate your vision on customer engagement into concrete campaigns? Are you interested in modern B2B marketing and do you have excellent project management skills? Then we might have the perfect job for you.
In this role you will develop the strategy for the Customer Marketing programme, and work closely with many stakeholders within Marketing, Account Management, Support and the wider Planon business to brief, design, and manage the delivery of multi-channel customer marketing campaigns. The main objectives of this role are to improve the overall customer experience, to increase customer retention and to create pipeline for cross- and upsell within Planon’s installed base. In this role you will be constantly working on contributing to the ultimate customer experience for our highly valued customers.
In this role, you will report to the Team Lead Marketing Campaigns and work closely with the Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, Field Marketing and Account Management functions to ensure timely and proper execution of all global customer facing programs.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading
customers and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
You successfully fulfil your role by:
- Creating a customer marketing strategy and operational plan in line with the organizational strategy, ambitions and goals. Including a detailed roadmap that outlines tactics, costs, timelines and projected results;
- Creating a customer journey map to gain clear insights in our customers’ interactions with Planon during the entire customer journey and the common customer pain points, optimizing their journey by creating personalized experiences across all touchpoints – for every individual, across all channels;
- Working closely together with Product Marketing and Campaign Marketing to decide whether to involve customers in Planon’s global campaigns. Aligning on audiences, messaging, content, promotion, and timing;
- Supporting in the creation of customer specific content such as articles, newsletters and webinars;
- Setting up a customer reference programme and being responsible for the creation of sales enablement materials like case studies and testimonials;
- Working closely with teams in the geographical Business Areas to ensure that the customer marketing strategy, content, and promotional offers are aligned with local strategy;
- Setting up an integrated plan for events such as Planon User Days and roundtables, in close alignment with the local Field Marketeers;
- Driving the project to optimise Planon’s customer portal so it will become the main channel (single-source-of-truth) for customers during their entire Planon customer journey;
- Contributing to the development of a web shop on the customer portal to facilitate and stimulate online cross- and upsell, working closely with MO function.
- Contribute to marketing automation and CRM projects such as optimizing customer nurturing, customer data and segmentation, in support of our ambition to deliver innovative, personalized multi-channel marketing programmes that build out experiences that delight customers:
- Being responsible for the quality of customer marketing data: the data has to be accurate, complete and relevant;
- Measuring and analyzing the effectiveness of our customer campaigns via Marketo (marketing automation), Salesforce.com and Google Analytics to implement improvements in content we create and promotion channels we use;
- Implement improvements in content we create and promotion channels we use;
- Sharing campaign performance with stakeholders e.g. Marketing and Account Management, and optimize campaigns and programmes based on test and learn;
- Contribute to initiatives undertaken to measure customer satisfaction and retention.
You have a clear vision in the field of customer experience. You can empathize with the needs of our customers and know how to create the ultimate customer experience. You know how to positively surprise and engage with the customer and at the same time be as efficient as possible.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree, for example in Marketing, Communications or Business;
- At least 5 years’ relevant B2B marketing experience, preferably within IT or software:
- Broad experience in defining and executing a customer marketing strategy, including mapping customer journeys and creating customer facing content;
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset who is experienced in driving projects forward and delivering in time and on budget:
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, results-focused environment, while paying attention to detail;
- You have self-reflection skills and believe in continuous development;
- Customers are your source of inspiration and you can empathize with the customer's needs;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Fluent in English. Additional languages will place you higher on our shortlist of candidates.
We all know the finish can be breath-taking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international;
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance;
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy;
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package at workatplanon.com
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.