To accommodate our growth, we are looking for a Reporting Controller, located in our headquarters in Nijmegen. Are you ready to jump into action?
As Reporting Controller, you work closely with our Group Controller. You will support the Group Controller in all day-to-day activities. This is a new role and you will have the chance to learn all there is to know about group control, consolidation and reporting. You will have the possibility to understand complex reporting requirements of a midsized multinational. You contribute to solving reporting complexities and bring us to the next level of reporting. Overall, an exciting journey where you will be able to grow as a finance professional.
As finance department we want to be the reliable and pro-active business partner for the Planon organization and the outside stakeholders. We keep on developing your competences and want to secure highly skilled staff that deliver consistent and quality performance.
You are a successful controller in your role by:
- Performing financial reporting and consolidation
- Supporting in the monthly group reporting process
- Supporting in the quarterly and annual group reporting process
- Supporting in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Preparing various financial analyses
- Interpreting data and drawing conclusions and providing focused guidance for (new) guidelines on accounting and reporting
- Preparing updates for the reporting and the accounting manual
- Participate in improvement projects related to accounting and reporting
We need you to act as a reliable business partner. With your open character and your strong communicative skills, you can build trustful relationships. Besides that, you have a talent for advice and analytics and can combine this with an expert education or background in finance and accounting.
Our ideal candidate ticks the following boxes:
- Relevant Master’s degree in Accounting or Relevant Bachelor’s degree with additional education and experience;
- Minimum of approximately 5 years of relevant experience;
- Background in Accountancy firm is a strong pre
- Relevant experience with consolidation and reporting is a must;
- Sound knowledge of Dutch GAAP, IFRS knowledge is a pre;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- You are enthusiastic, proactive and self-starting;
- Affinity with IT and software
- You have good communication skills;
- You’re well organized and can handle stress and demands in a calm and thoughtful manner with the ability to prioritize, monitor and control operations;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Dutch.
Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens. We encourage you to try out innovative ideas and be empowered. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfil your career potential
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our employees
- High-spec offices, working remote facilities and flexible working hours
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits the Netherlands.
Are you ready to shape the environment of a great company?
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.