Account Manager Inside Sales
Are you the sales talent that strives for maximum added value for your own clients? And do you get energy from supporting key account managers, with whom you work together closely? Are you a reliable, punctual team player who gets energy from achieving maximum performance?
As an Account Manager Inside Sales, your main focus is building a sustainable relationship with our existing customers. How? By identifying and closing opportunities for Planon's software (IWMS) suite within the Netherlands. As an Account Manager Inside Sales, you are responsible for customer relationship, in particular helping customers get the most out of their Planon system. You want to get the customer satisfaction as high as possible and maximize the sales of software, SaaS and services to existing customers.
In addition, you support Key account managers from your own team in keeping CRM up to date, processing customer information requests, drafting and pursuing quotes, and proactively contributing to team objectives.
The position may soon be extended to support new business projects.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
No matter whether you’re working from our headquarters or at home, flexibility is crucial. You have the ability to manage time and workload and you have natural business acumen.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Proactively manage your own accounts and support the Key account managers on your team
- Identifying and creating new opportunities
- Stay informed about trend and market developments within your team
- Draw up, follow up and process quotes for customers
- Handling of customer and prospect information requests
- Keeping the CRM system up to date (Salesforce)
- Re-calling outstanding invoices
- Supporting key-account managers in project inventory
- Contributing to the organization of customer days
- Proactive / creative input during sales actions and team plans
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, you have to be ambitious and you have the analytical skill to assimilate information quickly. You have Inside Sales experience with B2B software/ SaaS sales. By acting as a reliable business partner who can discuss business processes with the customer, you can offer your added value. You are able to quickly line up the right colleagues and come together to achieve a good end result for the customer. You are proactive, flexible and you can easily motivate yourselves as well as others.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant bachelor's or master's degree
- Proven sales skills in an equivalent role
- At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in the sale of software and SaaS solutions and services
- Experience in executing a sales plan
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical, hands-on and customer-oriented
- Team player and an enterprising type
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits The Netherlands
Are you able to build a pipeline and help us expanding our footprint?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.