Do you successfully translate innovative ideas into good solutions? Manage our customers, share your fresh view on our business and help our customers grow.
Let our customers evolve: your job
As a Manager Services, your main focus is to manage a Services Team and you are "Profit & Loss" responsible for the total revenue lines within the Government Account Team. Together with your account team, you are an entrepreneur and have intensive contact with your customers en build on relationships. You want them to make optimal use of the Planon solutions and you strive for high-quality projects and maximum customer satisfaction. In addition to your management skills, you have gained experience in business development to achieve continuous growth. Business development and coming up with new business models is one of the focus areas to stimulate the continuous development with your customers. As Manager Services, you have the final responsibility that projects are executed within scope, time, budget and high quality where you have an active role as a steering committee member for the (larger) customer assignments. In your role as steerco member, you negotiate any scope changes, RFC’s and you are the first point of contact in case of escalation. In the pre-sales phase, you and your team prepare Services estimates and you are actively involved in the sales process or (European) tenders.
We promise you a world-class challenge every day: you work together with leading customers and will be given responsibilities where others only dream of it
Through effective staffing of consultants and your numerical insight, you ensure that your team is profitable and thus contributes to the ambitious growth objective of the Planon Group and business area EMEA West of which you and your team are part of. You will face the above challenge together with a team of professionals for whom you are HR responsible and continuously stimulate them in their talent development.
You successfully complete this function by:
- Operational / tactical management of the team: co-planning of resources (team members)
- Actively and continuously working on talent development of team members and connecting them within the team: all this is aimed at maximizing commitment and team entrepreneurship.
- Striving for individual growth of your team members and growth of the entire team, using an Agile Performance Development methodology for this;
- Creating transparency and facilitating communication in the team;
- Providing constructive feedback - feed forward within your team;
- Promoting effective collaboration within the team, between teams and with other departments;
- Drawing up an annual Account Team plan for your team;
- Drawing up a team forecast and keep an eye on the monthly results to monitor the performance of your team based on the Monthly P&L reports;
- Preventing escalations and managing them if they do occur;
- Stimulate process improvements and standardization;
- Forming a vision
Our mission is to deliver software solutions that help our customers effectively solve their business challenges. Not an easy task. That is precisely why we ask you to be enterprising, customer-oriented and analytical. You have plenty of experience with software implementations and know what good consulting means. With your ability to positively influence and convince others, you can easily merge conflicting interests. In addition, you have the skills to build strong customer relationships; you do everything you can to understand our customers' decision-making process and support them with appropriate advice on business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT & Management, Business Informatics (Business IT & Management) or Facility & Real Estate Management;
- A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience in a managerial position preferably in the government market;
- Experience with recruitment of new talent;
- You have financial and statistical insight in relation to budgeting, forecasting and monthly reports;
- You are familiar with project management methods; Prince 2, IPMA-C, scrum or comparable;
- You are result and solution oriented, customer focused and have commercial skills;
- You have good coaching skills;
- You are a team player;
- Experience in the field of software implementations;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
Achieving a goal gives a kick, but it is the journey to it that gives satisfaction and creates the best learning moments. Outside your comfort zone is where it all happens and we celebrate those successes in different ways: from handing out compliments and big team events to spare-time initiatives that bring our people closer together.
We are big enough to offer stimulating career opportunities and small enough to appreciate individual contributions. You're the director of your own career.
What do we use to complete your career?
- Challenging projects with leading clients, nationally and internationally;
- Meaningful training opportunities to fulfil your potential;
- Contribute to the development of ideas that actually add value to our customers;
- Numerous benefits that encourage a healthy lifestyle.
We offer you an excellent work-life balance, along with an attractive and competitive pay and benefits package. Curious what it's like to work at Planon? Check out our specific terms of employment here: arbeidsvoorwaarden-nederland
Are you that versatile Manager Services?
Apply directly and find out how stimulating working at Planon can be.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.