New Business Sales for the FM Service Provider Market - France
Are you an outstanding Sales professional who gets energy from finding and closing new business opportunities? Would you like to sell market-leading enterprise software to corporate and government organizations?
As a New Business Sales, your main focus is identifying, creating and closing new business opportunities. You direct and oversee an organization's sales policies, objectives and initiatives. Set short- and long-term sales strategies based on the goals and evaluate constantly the effectiveness of this strategy. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Lead and direct the work of Planon stakeholders in the sales cycle. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading companies and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Target and discover new opportunities for key accounts in existing and new target markets
- Realizing personal sales target
- Pro-actively represent Planon within Facility Management market according to the Planon strategy
- Respond to RFQs and RFPs
- Attend events and show active presence on social media
- Ensure a reliable pipeline and forecast in Salesforce
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven sales track record and experience in B2B software sales. By acting as a trusted business partner who can discuss business processes with the customer you can express your added value. You are able to quickly identify the right internal resources and to create a team synergy. You are proactive, flexible and you can easily motivate yourselves as well as others.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- Proven commercial skills in a new business position: At least 5 to 10 years’ relevant work experience
- Experience in selling software, SaaS solutions and consultancy services
- Experience with creating and executing a sales plan
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Analytical, Hands-on and Customer oriented
- Self motivated team player and an excellent networker
- Fluent in French and English, any additional language is a plus
- Willingness to travel within the France and occasionally to the Netherlands
- A relevant Bachelor degree
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits France
Are you able to build a pipeline and help us expanding our footprint?
Apply now and find out how challenging working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.