(JR) Java Developer M/F
Passionate about coding: the job
As an IT professional, you want to work on innovations that matter. At Planon, you can. Our mission is to be the best by delivering in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their facility management and real estate challenges.
We need you to develop our web-based enterprise products, together with members of your multidisciplinary scrum team. We’ll challenge you every step of the way: world-famous brands, innovative products, and amazing career opportunities are all part of the job.
Planon never settles for less, so we keep you up to date on the latest trends and big investment topics for the coming years, including cloud, mobile, IoT, and analytics.
As a Java Developer, you add value in many ways by:
- Successfully developing the back end for our software solutions;
- Translating specific client requests into software solutions that can generally be used for other clients;
- Programming with Java, Junit, Apache Cordova, Gradle, JBoss, Tomcat, Oracle and MS SQL;
- Collaborating on our software solutions with your colleagues in the Netherlands and in India
Software development is your passion and you like to tackle topics instead of just hoping for improvements
Our ideal candidate ticks all the following boxes:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a related technical field
- At least some experience as a software developer, preferably with Java and/or Java script
- A healthy dose of humor
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in German and English
- The ambition to help us maintain our position as a worldwide market leader
Our Product Department consists of 200 outstanding colleagues that inspire each other every single day. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens. How much fun is that? We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
This is how we improve your daily business:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value to our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be? View our local benefits package here: benefits-germany
Are you ready to develop our next generation of easy-to-use solutions?
Apply now and find out what it’s like to work at Planon.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications will be considered.