Solution Center Specialist for Smart Workplace Management Solution & Essentials Edition M/F
We want to remain at the leading edge of the innovative Workplace and Facilities Management market. Do you want to support the first implementation projects for our Smart Workplace Management Solution & Essentials Edition clients and being the knowledge expert on these solutions?
Passionate about our solution for Smart Workplace Management & Essentials Edition: the job
As a Solution Center Specialist, you support our global organization to help them achieve project success. Planon’s mission is to be the best by delivering in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their Workplace and Facilities Management challenges.
We need you to define, design and configure the Smart Workplace Management Solution & Essentials Edition best-practices. You will support colleagues and partners concerning demo and delivery environments of the solutions.
Planon never settles for less, so we want to create top -notch solutions including all services for our customers and prospects within the field of Workplace and Facilities Management.
As a Solution Center Specialist, you add value in many ways by:
- Up-to-date high quality configurating our Smart Workplace Management Solution & Essentials Edition on the latest Planon platform and products;
- Supporting the setup and maintenance of the Smart Workplace Management Solution & Essentials Edition knowledge base;
- Maintaining and contributing to Product Lifecycle Software for specialist support of the Business Areas and partners in answering RFQs and RFPs, implementation questions and product knowledge safe-guarding high quality and consistency;
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert to define content of solution-specific learning tracks and material;
- Evaluating solution implementations for continuous improvement of the solutions;
- Supporting colleagues and partners concerning demo and delivery environments of the solution as well to understand what best-practices the solution consists of and how they can be used;
- Documenting on Frequently Asked Questions;
- Supporting in specific Solution Center projects.
Planon develops and delivers a series of software solutions that enable clients across multiple industries to effectively solve their Real Estate and Facility Management challenges – and that’s not a simple task. To fulfil this exciting Solution Center Specialist role, we need you to operate both strategically and hands-on, market-oriented, analytical, and collaborative. You have a proven track record or experience in the Workplace and Facilities Management market and experience with multiple aspects of this role.
Our ideal candidate ticks all of the following boxes:
- A Bachelor or Master in IT & Management, FM, Real Estate or a comparable education;
- More than five years of professional experience in the implementation of software solutions (preferably CAFM/IWMS/ERP solutions);
- Experience in assisting multiple simultaneous projects;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to remain objective and goal-focused under pressure;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Enhanced IT knowledge (IT Degree level Qualification) would be beneficial;
- Accurate documentation, excellent (business) English writing skills for proper handover of information;
- Structured person, likes to organize his/her tasks and align own activities with other stakeholders;
- Customer-centric thinking with excellent skills to translate market problems into appealing solutions;
- The ambition to help us maintain our position as worldwide market leader.
Our continuously growing solution center team consists of 7 excellent colleagues who inspire each other on a daily basis. Achieving a goal gives a kick, but and the journey towards it gives satisfaction and creates the best learning moments. We celebrate success in different ways: from giving compliments and big team events to spare-time initiatives that bring our people closer together.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
This is how we improve your daily business:
- Meaningful training opportunities to fulfill your potential.
- Contribute to the realization of ideas that really add value for our customers.
- Numerous benefits that stimulate a healthy lifestyle.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be? View our local benefits package here: Benefits The Netherlands