Project Manager - Noisy-le-Grand, France
Be challenged every step of the way and work with world-leading clients. Are you the resourceful project manager we are looking for? Join our team now.
As a Project manager, you manage a set of clients and keep a keen eye on the relevant developments at the customer. You not only set and guard the resources and timelines, but also will be actively involved, for example in client workshops together with the implementation consultants.
You are sensitive to situations with possible conflicting visions and interests, as well as to changing goals and playing fields. With influencing and persuasion skills and ability to understand the customers’ business needs, you are able to keep the flow in the process and relationship, facilitate the business when needed, support in defining roadmaps and make sure that steps in the process are made right. Next to this, you are also actively coaching younger colleagues, showing initiative and high professionalism as well as a drive for continuous improvement of yourself, the team and the company.
You will be responsible:
- To lead client facing projects for Planon solutions
- To effectively manage multiple simultaneous projects
- To prepare project plans and manage weekly project meetings and feed into monthly stakeholder governance meetings.
- To coordinate resources for your projects in collaboration with the other Planon France project managers;
- To be responsible for the project budget on your projects, and to provide monthly burndown and forecasts against each project
- To successfully deliver projects within the scope, time, budget and quality
- To assist the sales team with preparing sales proposals including services estimates and project timelines
- To manage client engagement ensuring the client is kept well informed
- To actively contribute to improve the team quality
- To keep skills and knowledge levels up to date
- To identify project issues & risks then work proactively with the team to resolve
- To maintain accurate records of all work undertaken, adhering to key dates
- To comply with defined working practices and departmental standards
- To continually assess and contribute towards services process improvements
- To liaise with organizational relationships:
- Planon team members
- Suppliers and Third Party Organizations for client and Planon
- Other Planon departments/offices outside of the France
Full training in the Planon CAFM/IWMS software will be provided. Whilst knowledge and experience in FM & Real estate software – specifically CAFM or IWMS applications – would be preferable it is not a pre-requisite.France Paris (Noisy le Grand) Customer Services
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in project management within a software environment. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar position as software-solutions project manager
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects, preferably within a matrix style organizational structure
- Experience with managing B2B external customer-facing projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Client facing; able to lead stakeholder meetings and deliver presentations to senior management
- Ability to understand project challenges from many points of view including commercially, logistically and from the perspective of a customer/user
- Industrious, willing, and able to work to deadlines
- Ability to remain objective and goal-focused under pressure
- Ability to synthesize detail into an overall plan of action
- Organized, methodical and conscientious
- Demonstrates stability; reliability; continuity
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-reliant, confident, decisive
- Good general IT knowledge is essential
- Competent user of MS office applications including MS-project
- Enhanced IT knowledge (IT Degree level Qualification) would be beneficial
- Prince2, Agile PM, or similar qualifications, are advantageous
- Willing to travel within France, Belgium, and Luxembourg. Other international destinations are possible.
We believe in a healthy work-life balance and offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including home and flexible working, private health insurance, 25 days holiday and a non-contributory pension scheme.
Planon is large enough to offer exciting international career opportunities and small enough to recognize individual contributions. Our culture encourages autonomy, empowerment, and creativity, with a respected training and development program to support your career.
We also think that being part of a successful team should be fun. Planon is an open, friendly place to work and we often celebrate our achievements with our colleagues through large team events and local activities.
Curious to find out what is it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits France
Are you able to ask the right questions to get all the essential details
for optimal software configuration?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.