Information Management Specialist / Project Manager Information Management
Do you want to be part of our Planon Improvement Program and be responsible for guiding and managing improvement projects? And are you looking for a challenging position? Join our team now and support Planon with an ambitious digitalization strategy!
Contribute daily in Planon’ Operational Excellence: your job
As an IM Specialist you are responsible for guiding improvement projects within Planon’s subsidiaries. You will work together with your colleagues to come to the best solution and facilitate the growth of the organization. The acceptance of this solution is an important pillar to be successful and secure the changes you introduce. You are creative in building synergy and standardization.
You lead improvement-projects and you will focus on the implementation of these improvements at the workplace by involving the employees in the change process. You will create acceptance, will train our employees in being responsible for their change processes.
You proceed by a board approved roadmap from strategy to operations: through analyzing, improvement sessions and finally the implementation of new processes and methodologies.
You are a successful Information Management Specialist / Project Manager by:
- Ensuring on time, in scope and in budget delivery of improvement projects, with prior defined user adoption;
- Advising management (pro-actively and on demand) on the most cost-efficient ways of using internal information systems;
- Translating information needs of multiple business processes into provisioning and potentials system landscape impact;
- Assist in defining internally used information systems architecture by combining business wishes, needs and visions;
- Striving for ongoing improvement of business processes, both in effectiveness and efficiency, renewing the companies systems and processes;
- Preparing benefit and return-on-investment analyses to help management decide if implementation of defined improvement is financially feasible and necessary;
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges and to stay the undisputed global market leader in Facilities Management and Real Estate software solutions – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you as a experienced project manager who is able to build relations within our organization to execute projects from our Planon Improvement Program to succeed in our ambitious digitalization strategy.
Our ideal candidate ticks the following boxes:
- 5-8 years of experience with organization-wide or chain-wide improvement projects as project manager, or line management experience
- You have comprehensive knowledge of process management and improvement techniques
- Strong communications skills, including training and persuasive reasoning skills
- You are proactive and an ambassador of change
- Good analytical skills, creativity and empathy
- Excellent oral and written English skills are required
Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens: we encourage you to try out new ideas and be empowered. Even though the finish may be breathtaking, we believe the journey creates the best memories. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff, without needing to move on.
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfill your career potential
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our employees
- High-spec offices and flexible working hours
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits in the Netherlands.
Are you ready to shape the environment of a great company?
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered.