Are you looking for a job in HR? Are you administratively strong and do you want to work in an international HR team? Planon continues to grow. If you want to be part of our team and grow with us, we cordially invite you to apply!
Support a very positive employee experience for our colleagues around the globe by ensuring the HR department runs smoothly and personnel files and payroll are accurate: your job
As an HR administrator you carry out administrative HR activities for our global workforce, the main task of which is payroll administration and on- and offboarding processes. You also provide remote support to offices abroad. In this position you report to the HR Business Partner.
The varied tasks for multiple countries is the reason why this position is so enjoyable. This combined with the cozy and friendly atmosphere means that no two days are the same. Despite it being hard work, all of this ensures that you go home feeling satisfied every day!
The HRM department is responsible within Planon for the worldwide HR policy and personnel administration for all Planon branches. This includes all HR sub-areas, such as career guidance, training offer (via Planon Academy), employment conditions including personnel insurances, performance development, recruitment and selection, absenteeism prevention and reintegration, legal affairs and exit processes and of course personnel administration including payroll. In all these areas you support our HR Advisor and HR Business Partner for multiple countries (at least Netherlands, UK and Sweden).
In this job you:
- Collect and maintain payroll data and prepare the payment of wages, taxes and remittances and the payroll tax return
- Handle administration for HR processes: on- and offboarding of employees, internal transitions, payroll, remuneration packages, employee insurances, leave and absence, training and career development activities, mobility offering if applicable and personnel files
- Answer operational HR questions from managers and employees on administrative topics
- Handle monthly HR reporting
- Support HR Advisors, HR Business Partner and
- Global Recruitment team for day-to-day operational topics
- Assure data reliability in all HR systems and ensure up-to-date personnel files and HR systems in all areas
As HR administrator you will be the first point of contact with regards to HR related topics, operations related matters, policies and procedures. Through your service orientation and sound communicative skills you ensure a great employee experience for our employees while conforming to labor laws and keeping our administration accurate to keep the HR department running smoothly. You are going to be part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in a comparable position
- HBO work and think level
- A good command of speech and writing of the Dutch and English language
- You are able to set priorities and work under pressure. Being able to plan your activities well is also very important!
- You are communicative and service-oriented
- You know how to manage expectations of colleagues and internal customers
- Result-oriented, accurate, proactive, resilient
- Experience with HR back-office systems (preferably Exact Globe and Talentsoft)
- A pleasant colleague who is not only accurate, but also works with integrity and has a sense of humor!
Achieving a goal gives a kick, but it is the journey to it that gives satisfaction and creates the best learning moments. Outside your comfort zone is where it all happens and we celebrate those successes in different ways: from handing out compliments and big team events to spare-time initiatives that bring our people closer together.
We are big enough to offer stimulating career opportunities and small enough to appreciate individual contributions. You're the director of your own career
What do we use to complete your career?
- Challenging working field nationally and internationally
- Meaningful training opportunities to fulfil your potential
- Contribute to the development of ideas that actually add value to our internal customers
- Numerous benefits that encourage a healthy lifestyle
We offer you an excellent work-life balance, along with an attractive and competitive pay and benefits package. Curious what it's like to work at Planon? Check out our specific terms of employment here: benefits-the-netherlands
Are you a truly amazing HR assistant which is hard to find and impossible to forget?
Apply directly and find out how stimulating working at Planon can be
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.