International HR & Payroll Specialist
Do you want to work in an international HR team, take care of the compliancy control and ensure an excellent employee experience for colleagues all over the world? Read on quickly!
Your job: ensuring a smooth employee experience by having and keeping everything in the HR back office in tip-top shape for new and existing employees.
As an International HR & Payroll Specialist, you are responsible for correct payroll administration and smooth onboarding, offboarding and transition processes for our workforce in the Netherlands, UK and Sweden. You ensure that you stay up to date with local legislation and tax regulations. On the one hand, you are responsible for the administrative HR processes such as registering pensions, drawing up employment contracts and ensuring that all data, personnel files and regulations are in order. On the other hand, you ensure that the global HR processes are correctly followed so that work is done in a uniform manner. You apply the 'four-eyes principle' and ensure compliance. You also proactively come up with automation-related proposals to make processes run more smoothly. For this, you work together with the HR Business Partners, HR Advisors and Financial Controllers.
The team says: 'The variety of tasks you perform for several countries means that no day is ever the same. This, in combination with our friendly atmosphere, makes this job so much fun!
Besides being our guru on Payroll, you support our HR Business Partner and HR Advisor on the following topics: remuneration packages, taxes and remittances, employee insurances, leave and absenteeism, training and career development activities, mobility offers, personnel files and compliancy.
You are the backbone of our HR department and ensure that the entire HR department runs smoothly and that personnel files and the payroll are accurate.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- Finished bachelor and at least 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar position;
- Professional knowledge of the HR & Payroll domain;
- Experience with HR back office systems (preferably Exact Globe and Talentsoft);
- A good command of Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
We are of course also looking for someone who fits into our team. As an International HR & Payroll Specialist, you will fit in this team if you have good communication skills, are service-minded and accurate. We also expect you to work with integrity, manage expectations and set priorities. Of course, a focus on results and a touch of (good) humor should not be missing either!
Achieving a goal gives a kick, but it is the journey there that is satisfying and provides the best learning opportunities. Outside your comfort zone is where it all happens and we celebrate those successes in a variety of ways: from handing out compliments and big team events to leisure initiatives that bring our people closer together.
We are big enough to offer stimulating career opportunities and small enough to value individual contributions. You are the director of your own career!
What will we do for your career?
- International and national challenging work;
- Working as a Specialist means running your own 'payroll shop';
- Meaningful training opportunities to develop your full potential;
- Contributing to the development of ideas that add real value for Planon or your department;
- Numerous benefits that encourage a healthy lifestyle;
- An excellent work-life balance, together with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Check out our specific terms of employment here.
Are you a real Payroll guru with a broad interest in the HR world? Then apply now and discover what working at Planon can be like!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.