Java Developer Planon as a Platform
Passionate about coding for our Planon as a Platform solution: the job
As a Java Developer within our Planon as a Platform Solution Expertise Center (PSEC) Team, you want to work on solutions that matters. At Planon, you can. Our mission is to be the best by delivering in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their facility management and real estate challenges. Our PSEC team is a team with colleagues in India (11 colleagues) and the Netherlands (5 colleagues). The team is responsible for developing new apps on our Planon platform together with our Tech Partner team, maintaining existing customer solutions and serves as the knowledge center regarding the Planon Platform.
We need you to develop our web-based enterprise products, together with members of your multidisciplinary scrum team. We’ll challenge you every step of the way: world-famous brands, innovative products and amazing career opportunities are all part of the job.
Planon never settles for less, so we keep you up-to-date on the latest trends and big investment topics for the coming years, including cloud, mobile, IoT and analytics.
As a Java Developer, you add value in many ways by:
- Delivering continuous service to the customer according to contract and service level agreement;
- Keeping customized solutions for our Planon customers up to date to latest standards;
- Guiding customers in Planon processes of change requests, incident management and escalation process;
- Delivering high quality and sustainable custom software solutions, including installation and configuration documentation according to specifications;
- Deliver software solutions on time and within scope according to Project Manager's instructions;
- Maintain up-to-date database of standardized tailor made solutions and documentation;
- Assist in Presales/tenders and to estimate efforts for TMS work;
- Collaborate with colleagues in India;
- Accepting / assessing new projects in the transfer to management.
Where would we be without a passion for software development? That’s why we’d like you to be passionate about it too, and keen to share it with your colleagues. You are driven to make things happen instead of waiting for something to happen – even when it’s never been done before. Being open and transparent are key traits we want to see in you. In addition, you live and breathe quality and engineering principles, and you know how to balance this perfectly with a pragmatic mindset.
Our ideal candidate ticks all the following boxes:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Informatics or a related technical field
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English
- Not afraid to have direct customer contact
- The ambition to help us maintain our position as worldwide market leader
Our continuously growing Development team consists of 180 excellent colleagues in the Netherlands and India who inspire each other on a daily basis. Achieving a goal gives a kick, but the journey towards it gives satisfaction and creates the best learning moments. We celebrate success in different ways: from giving compliments and big team events to spare-time initiatives that bring our people closer together.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
This is how we improve your daily business:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be? View our local benefits package here: Netherlands benefits.
Are you ready to develop our next generation of easy-to-use solutions?
Apply now and find out what it’s like to work at Planon.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications will be considered.