Field Marketing Coordinator
We are searching for a strategic, creative thinker who is looking for career growth within a dynamic role that offers great variety in tasks, travel, and global interaction. The new Field Marketer for North America will spend the majority of his or her time developing and localizing content and collateral (email campaigns, Press Releases, white papers, webinars, product brochures, speaking proposals, etc.), as well as coordinating events (both 3rd party and self-hosted) to support the North American Sales team and meet the goals and objectives of the North American business unit. In addition, this role requires heavy collaboration with the Planon’s global marketing team. The right candidate is a collaborative team player who likes to bring new ideas to the table. This person thrives on variety and likes working on a wide range of deliverables, and brings with them a love of writing and creating. This is a full-time position located in Braintree, MA.
In this role you will:
- Create and manage the local marketing plan – based on the annual Go-to-Market strategy – including budget and campaign calendar to create the needed sales pipeline and fuel business growth.
- Have understanding of Planon’s key markets, its customers, its proposition, its products and competitors.
- Work closely with a global Product Marketing, Online Marketing, Corporate Marketing and local Field Marketing Managers to develop best practices and turn-key strategies.
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns via Salesforce.com (CRM) and Marketo (Marketing Automation) to drive greater marketing ROI. Share results with local sales organization regularly and use KPIs to implement improvements.
- Lead all content creation, translation and localization of marketing campaigns/messaging for North American marketing efforts, such as website content, collateral management and e-mail campaigns, and social media.
- Work with key stakeholders to create local demand generation campaigns that accelerate the needed pipeline growth.
- Own the coordination and execution of events such as webinars, trade shows, hosted user conference events, and industry seminars.
- Be the marketing liaison to sales by researching industry specific events and organizations for sales managers to be involved in.
- Focus on account based marketing tactics to properly target companies in specific industries.
- Concentrate on public relations; including but not limited to: relationships with associations, 3rd party publications, and industry-specific journals, for article and ad placement.
- Manage social platform presence (LinkedIn Groups, Tweets, Email Campaigns) – tracking and analyzing data/improvements.
- Collaborate with sales team to assess needs and deliver content, PowerPoint slides, etc.
- Manage North American corporate sponsorships and individual memberships for industry-specific asso
North America Boston (braintree) Sales & Marketing
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record in project management within a software environment. With your ability to influence and persuade others, you can easily handle potentially conflicting visions and interests. In addition, you know how to build strong relationships with our clients by understanding their decision processes and advising them on optimal business cases and tactics.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or other relevant discipline
- You have previous experience in running marketing campaigns using marketing automation tooling and SalesForce CRM
- Graphics experience a plus
- You have experience leading and executing a campaign
- You have experience managing brand through social media channels
- You possess strong judgment and business acumen with a keen ability to develop relevant marketing programs to support the business growth
- You maintain critical and creative thinker who knows how to work with a team
- You are a team player, have excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- You enjoy traveling and learning about different cultures
- You have experience working in the technology industry, preferably in relation to real estate and facility management solutions; preferred but not necessary
- You have knowledge in the following verticals – Big Tech, Higher Ed or Healthcare industries; preferred but not necessary
We believe in a healthy work-life balance and offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Planon is large enough to offer exciting international career opportunities and small enough to recognise individual contributions. Our culture encourages autonomy, empowerment and creativity, with a respected training and development programme to support your career.
We also think that being part of a successful team should be fun. Planon is an open, friendly place to work and we often celebrate our achievements with our colleagues through large team events and local activities.
Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits United States
Are you able to ask the right questions to get all the essential details
for optimal software configuration?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.