Are you the support consultant with enough ambition to last a lifetime and do you have what it takes to succeed? Join us and solve our client’s challenges.
As Support Consultant you work for the Unit Global Support. You are part of a team of more than 20 Support Consultants and are the first point of contact for our global accounts, international partners, and colleagues worldwide to answer Planon software related questions. Those questions can both be functional or technical.
We promise we’ll challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of.
More than 95% of all calls are solved within the unit. We work closely together with the Development Department, which processes all software changes.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Answering questions/advising on possible solutions to problems and providing possible workarounds
- Analyzing software errors, documenting them, and then forwarding them to Development
- Recording reports in the reporting system
- Monitoring the progress of reports and attending to their prompt and correct handling and communication to the customer (whether internal or external). Active “ownership” is also expected
- Helping think through quality improvements for processes, procedures and the information supply with regards to completing reports
- First point of contact for internal and external questions concerning Planon software and services.
- Maintaining contact with customers who require attention.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfil our mission, we need you to be customer-oriented, flexible, accurate, stress-resistant and analytical. You’re a team player but are also able to work independently.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree
- At least 3-5 years’ relevant work experience*
- Experience in complex software support e.g. ERP,CRM
- ITIL knowledge is an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Experience working with Distributed Teams
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That is why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance.
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy.
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits India
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be!
2 Screening & feedback
3 Face-to-Face interview
4 Online assessment & evaluation
5 Job offer
6 Welcome at Planon!
Didn’t find the job you were looking for?
Contact a recruiter
Speak to one of our recruiters in person to discuss your options.
Submit your resume
Submit your resume as an open application and we will contact you as soon as we see a match with one of our vacancies.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay up-to-date on our latest news, events and vacancies.