In-house Salesforce Consultant
Are you a Salesforce Consultant that loves to build cool stuff and can scope, document, and implement business requirements to business solutions?
-- Keep reading, it’s getting even better –
We are looking for a THAT in-house Salesforce consultant that loves to gather business requirements and implement business processes into automated solutions by using standard Salesforce tools like Process Builder, Salesforce Flow, Validation Rules, Visualforce, and Apex.
- Maintain and govern the internal Planon Salesforce org
- Providing support for technical issues
- Finding root causes to issues and designing solutions to prevent them
- Gather business requirements and convert them into solutions
- Configure and implement solutions and changes
- Having ownership over the projects you are working on
- Create functional and technical documentation
- Be a good trailblazer and find new ways to improve the user experience
Required Experience & Skills:
- You are in possession of a completed HBO or WO education (preferably in Business Administration and / or Computer Science)
- 2+ Years Salesforce Admin/Consultant job experience
- You have a good command of spoken and written English, Dutch is optional
- You have strong knowledge of business processes across sales and customer services
- You are a team player that is not afraid to help others
- Salesforce Certificates
- Knowledge of Finance processes & Financial Force
- Knowledge of Data modelling
- Knowledge of SOQL and Apex
Planon is a global market leader in Facilities Management and Real Estate software solutions with over 800 employees in 12 countries around the globe that helps organizations to streamline business processes for buildings, people and workplaces. For premium brands (like Ahold Delhaize, Refresco, Unilever, Shell) around the world, our software solutions and services are the link between their people, buildings and assets. Every day, we impact the way millions of people around the world work.
Why Planon according to our colleagues:
- Friendly, ambitious colleagues
- Attention to personal growth and development
- International organization with challenging projects
- We have an open and great company culture
We are large enough to provide challenging career opportunities and small enough to appreciate individual contributions. You blaze your own trails.
- A function for 40h a week
- Annual salary: € 35.000,- to € 45.000,-
- End of year bonus and profit sharing bonus
- Possibility to work remotely
- Office location: Nijmegen
- 25 Vacation Days with opportunity to purchase more
- Focus on personal development (Agile Performance Development) and opportunity to follow job specific courses knowledge
- Unlimited access to GoodHabitz
- Possibility to use our Planon Gym (after Covid restrictions)
Do you see yourself as our new In-house Salesforce Consultant? Then apply immediately!