Real Estate Inspector
Colleague Luuk would like to tell you more about this job. 'As a Real Estate Inspector, I am responsible for the architectural inventory and inspection of a wide range of buildings. I do this according to the NEN2767 and/or RVB BOEI methodology, in which quality is of great importance to us.
My goal? To ensure that the client receives careful, comprehensive advice that gives him an optimal grip on his maintenance costs. To this end, I draw up an MJOP (long-term maintenance plan) and formulate a technical recommendation to substantiate the costs from the MJOP. In this way, they know where they stand in terms of construction and can efficiently manage both the maintenance costs and matters such as health & safety or the business process.
Because we always strive for relevant and appropriate advice, I keep challenging myself.
I make sure that I stay up-to-date in the field of (construction) innovation knowledge and related issues, such as sustainability or fire safety. Planon encourages this knowledge development. In my case, for example, by making a study budget available and by working out a personal development plan.
What appeals to me most in this job is that I am given an enormous amount of freedom and responsibility. I plan my own schedule and work in a 60/40 ratio when it comes to outdoor and office work. This may sound cliché; but it is also very varied work. Sometimes I have the feeling that I have seen every type of building in the Netherlands, but that is definitely not the case. From new buildings to sports halls to monumental mills and castles; I have seen them all. And finally, I am part of a young, driven and involved team; personally I find the collegial atmosphere really great!'The Netherlands Nijmegen Customer Services 3-5 years
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- Completed MBO-4 or higher vocational education in the field of architecture;
- At least 3 years relevant inspection experience NEN2767 and/or RVB BOEI;
- Valid (VOL) VCA certification (or willingness to obtain one);
- Strong affinity with automation and (some) experience with Autocad.
These are no musts, but plusses:
- A completed Integrated Real Estate Inspector course or equivalent (such as a registration with the Sertum) and knowledge of PCA;
- Knowledge of the E&W disciplines, knowledge of/experience with the NEN2580 and knowledge of/experience with inspections in the context of Fire Safety or Sustainability.
Colleague Luuk tells which qualities you need in this role anyway: 'The quality that is number one is autonomy. You are usually on the road alone and have to keep track of your own schedule. This freedom requires a great sense of responsibility. In addition, I believe that an eagerness to learn is indispensable. Building and renovation methods are constantly innovating, as are the laws and regulations. You have to like to immerse yourself in this and stay up to date.
If you recognize yourself in this, we would like to have a cup of coffee with you!'
Our team consists of 20 enthusiastic professionals who work with passion in their field every day. We strive for continuous improvement of our services based on recent developments and innovations in the market. We take an integral approach; we not only look at technical maintenance, but also at sustainability, health & welfare and (fire) safety. We are actively involved in leading networks such as the NEN Committee, Vereniging De Vierkante Meter and the NVDO. We also develop our own inspection and MJOP software (Planon Condition Assessor).
What else do we offer?
- Challenging projects with leading customers, nationally and internationally;
- Training and development opportunities aimed at realising your potential;
- Active participation in the development of ideas that really add value for our clients;
- Numerous benefits that encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Base salary between €2.750 and €4.564, depending on your experience.
In addition, we offer you an excellent work-life balance, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious what it's like to work at Planon Building Management? Take a look at our specific conditions of employment here.
Apply now and discover how autonomous and varied working at Planon Building Management can be!
Acquisition is not appreciated.