Account Manager (Inside Sales)
Are you an intelligent, coachable, hardworking individual with a passion for delivering excellence to your clients? Do you thrive in a result driven environment where you’ll be part of a growing, thriving team? Do you possess the written and verbal communication skills to build strong internal and external relationships, with colleagues and your own accounts? Are you looking for a role with clear and attainable career progress, within an industry leading software company?
The job: as an Account Manager (Inside Sales), you’ll be supporting Key Account Managers and Sales Managers, along with managing a handful of your own accounts.
As you’d expect, much of your day to day work will take place at home for now. However, Planon has always operated a hybrid approach to working, so you can expect in the future to spend time in the office, at home and face-to-face with clients, when it is deemed safe and appropriate again. Regardless, you’ll be well supported by a committed and dedicated team and will receive relevant training.
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
- Proactively manage your own accounts (about 5-6);
- Identifying, creating and closing new opportunities within those accounts;
- Support Key Account Managers with activities such as creating quotes, maintaining Salesforce, handling requests for information and chasing outstanding invoices;
- Working with the wider UK team on key strategic projects related to sales improvement;
- Occasional attendance at industry events;
- Visiting clients when necessary.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree educated (preferred);
- Strong commercial acumen and accurate pipeline management;
- At least 1-3 years of experience within a (software) sales role;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Effectively managing your own time to achieve the best possible results;
- Networking – both internally and externally to solve problems and deliver desired outcomes;
- A strong desire to forge a successful career within the ever-growing software sales market;
- Most importantly – a desire to be continuously improving!
If you are looking to join a leading SaaS company, are focused on delivering tangible results for your accounts, and want to be part of a close-knit organisation where every day counts, and you can develop a successful career, whilst being well compensated to do so, we’d like to hear from you!
- Salary: £30-35k basic salary (DOE) + commission. Benefits package including, pension, healthcare and 25 days annual leave;
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy;
- Help with designing your own career. We offer any relevant training you need, so you can constantly develop your skill-set;
- A role in a small, but growing team in which everyone is committed to both individual and collective success, whilst having fun along the way!
Planon provides a close-knit family feel where you’ll know that your contribution truly matters. You’ll be joining an experienced and successful team which will support you throughout your onboarding and development. You’ll receive regular coaching, so it is essential that you are committed to developing your craft.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.