Key Account Manager Existing Business
Dirty tricks to reach your targets? Nope, that's not something we do here. Of course you have individual targets and strive for the highest achievable, but this goes hand in hand with constructive cooperation within the team.
As Key Account Manager Existing Business, your main focus is to build a lasting relationship with our existing customers in the Netherlands.
How? By identifying and capitalizing on opportunities for Planon's Software (IWMS) suite with these existing clients. As Key Account Manager, you are primarily responsible for a healthy customer relationship. This means, you know what's going on and where their needs lie in relation to using Planon. You take these needs back to the organization and together with colleagues and experts in the various disciplines, you formulate an appropriate response to them.
In this way, you create added value for the customer, increase customer satisfaction and get the maximum return from the customer portfolio with the sale of software, SaaS and services.
Remco (Key Account Manager): 'Innovation and creativity; that is what makes my job interesting. It is very much appreciated that I am proactive in coming up with improvements and new ideas. I test these in practice and if they are successful, I then introduce them to other customers.'
You are on the road every day; one day you spend on location at our customers, the next day you work at Planon's office or at home. So you are very flexible in arranging your schedule.
You successfully fulfil your role not only by achieving your sales targets (focused on software, Saas and services), but also by:
- Creating and implementing your sales and account plans;
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction and transforming satisfied customers into ambassadors for Planon;
- Creating sales opportunities and upsell to your accounts (through software, services, support and training);
- Giving presentations and demos at customers (in cooperation with pre-sales).
Our mission is to deliver software solutions that enable our customers to solve their challenges effectively - and that is no easy task.
That's why we ask you to be entrepreneurial, customer-focused and analytical. You are a reliable business partner who will discuss business processes with the customer; this makes you an added value. You are a born networker who is able to quickly line up the right internal colleagues and together achieve a good end result for the customer. In addition, you are proactive and someone who works constructively together in the team.
If you are enthusiastic about innovation and joint development of our proposition, this position offers you the space and opportunities to make it happen. It goes without saying that you are the intrinsic motivator in this!
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant bachelor or master degree;
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience and proven commercial skills in an equivalent role;
- Experience with setting up and implementing a sales plan and account plans;
- Excellent Dutch communication skills, both verbal and written and command of the English language.
Achieving a goal is a thrill, but it is the journey towards it that is satisfying and creates the best learning opportunities. Outside your comfort zone is where it all happens and we celebrate those successes in different ways: from handing out compliments to big staff events. In addition, we organize fun outings with our own team. The atmosphere is characterized by a healthy balance between challenging and competitive, with room for conviviality. Fun is important to us, so it's a plus if you bring along some (good or bad) humor!
We are big enough to offer stimulating career opportunities and small enough to value individual contributions. You are the director of your own career.
Why this position?
- Work with leading national clients;
- Extensive coaching and training opportunities to maximize your potential (best practices and customized training);
- You can get a nice lunch, free fruit and we have our own gym for you to use.
- We offer you an excellent work-life balance, together with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. View our specific employment conditions here.
Would you like to take our sales team to the next level with your expertise?
Apply now and discover how challenging working at Planon can be.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.