Accounts Receivable Administrator DACH
To accommodate our growth, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Administrator, located in our headquarters in Nijmegen with focus on DACH region. Are you ready to jump into action?
As an Accounts Receivable Administrator, you will work from our Head Quarters to support our national and international located offices. Your main focus will be on our offices in EMEA Central (DACH region) but as a real team player you will step up and help out your colleagues in other areas if needed as they will do the same for you. This role covers the full scope of the order to cash process: from the processing of closed won opportunities to the final collection including contract management and invoicing.
As finance department we want to be the reliable and pro-active business partner for the Planon organization and the outside stakeholders. We keep on developing your competences and want to secure highly skilled staff that deliver consistent and quality performance.
You are a successful Accounts Receivable Administrator in your role by:
- Performing credit control activities, including calling customers, sending letters and registering and monitoring disputes.
- Keeping master data on customers, contracts and projects up to date.
- Reporting on overdues, including disputes and highlights on customers at risk.
- Retrieving and interpreting credit information reports for customers.
- Participating in monthly meetings about overdues and risks on debtors for your entities.
- Preparing and discussing payment schedules, potential write offs, overruns on credit limits.
- Identifying process improvements and discussing those with your team and manager.
- Monitoring customers that are handed over to our collection partner(s).
You are a real team player who show’s initiative and can operate standalone within the companies’ guidelines. You are a proactive communicator towards our customers as well toward your internal stakeholders. In addition to the ‘hard facts’, you bring a healthy dose of humor and sufficient flexibility to face our colorful system landscape and the challenges that come with it.
Our ideal candidate ticks the following boxes:
- Several years of professional experience within credit management/credit control is the starting point.
- Sound knowledge of invoicing and dunning processes is natural to you.
- A good understanding of contract and project management puts you higher on our list.
- Working experience with our systems makes you an ideal candidate. Within the Order to Cash process we use SalesForce, FinancialForce, Exact, PCIS and Trust-it.
- You have (near) native speaking and writing skills in German and good in English. If you also have Dutch language skills, then you are our rising star.
- If you tick all these boxes and on top of that you are well organized and can handle some stress, then we would love to have you on our team!
Outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens. We encourage you to try out innovative ideas and be empowered. We celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You can widen your career horizon by closely collaborating with our extensive international staff
How we improve your daily life at work:
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities.
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfil your career potential.
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our employees.
- High-spec offices, working remote facilities and flexible working hours.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits the Netherlands.
Are you ready to shape the environment of a great company?
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.