Senior Implementation Consultant - Montreal
Are you ready to be a key player within a highly functioning and focused team that delivers quality IWMS solutions with high value for our customers? Become part of our extremely fast growing company in an established market!
At Planon, the IWMS (Integrated Workplace Management Solutions) Implementation Consultant is an individual dedicated the provision of solutions to Planon’s customers to improve their overall Workplace, Real Estate and/or Facilities Management operations through process improvement and the supporting technology.
You are client facing and responsible for supporting all IWMS projects, working with the project team and being supported by the assigned consultants defining areas to assist the customer through process improvement and delivery of functional solutions from the Planon Suite. You are communicating effectively with project team members within Planon and the customer’s organization to assist in completing their tasks and ensuring the project objectives are met.
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Monitor your own work to align with the scope of assigned projects in collaboration with the Planon project team and the customer, working to establish standards and expectations for the projects deliverables.
- Play a key role in the design, development and implementation of broad functioning and integrated solutions that drive effective and efficient oversight and operations of our customer’s corporate real estate portfolios and workplaces.
- Support customers throughout the decision-making processes related to functional definition and deployment.
- Collaborate with software engineers, business analysts, and quality assurance resources in accordance with established deliverables and deadlines to configure and deliver Planon’s software.
- Participate in consultative sessions with key project stakeholders to help guide and define the solutions as well as the customer’s review and acceptance of the deliverables.
- Review and guide customers on the capabilities of our solutions, technology, and the Planon Accelerator Implementation Methods
- Review and analysis of Existing Information Systems, Datasets and customer Workforce to determine steps for integration and adoption of the solution into the client’s existing systems/operations.
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that’s no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical.
We want you on our team if:
- You have 3+ years of experience in implementing IWMS, CMMS, CAFM or EAM software and solutions (plus)
- You have proven technical expertise and aptitude for provision and creative solution definition
- You have a solid customer service focus
- You have strong presentation, facilitation and writing skills.
- You maintain effective interpersonal and relationship skills with ability to communicate in a professional manner with all levels of customer and internal teams.
- You have a strong desire to take ownership of tasks to ensure delivery to plan and deadlines.
- You have a willingness to assist team when and as needed to keep project on track.
- You have awareness and visibility to mitigate efforts for project issues while providing positive and creative solutions.
- You have working knowledge of Workplace, Facilities, Real Estate and Asset Management industry and practices preferred.
- You have general technical understanding and abilities including SQL, Java, HTML, XML, SAML as well as typical interfacing processes and protocols.
- You have a general understanding of project management, planning and oversight procedures and requirements.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package: Benefits Canada
Planon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.
No agencies, please. Only personal applications of principles will be considered.