International Business Development Manager
Are you an business accelerator? Are you able to expand the market for our IWMS suite and identify new opportunities at and with the big consultancy firms like EY, KPMG and Schneider? This is the opportunity for you!
Your main responsibility is to expand our current IWMS market. How? By identifying opportunities, spotting market trends, design the right value propositions, generate new business opportunities and build a strong business relation within the big 4 consultancy firms and our partner Schneider. You are the engine of our dedicated IWMS team and with your (strategically) experience we can take the next step to win corporate clients for Planon.
We promise we will challenge you every step of the way: you’ll be working with world-leading clients and get responsibilities others may only dream of
You successfully fulfill your role by:
- Creating and executing your business plan
- Building up a network within the target group based on your creativity.
- Expanding sales activities within the big 4 and related consultancy firms (no limits)
- Expanding sales activities within Schneider
- Manage goals, plans and projects (risks, budget, cost, time and teamwork)
- Giving presentations and demos at client locations
- Drawing up a strategy for approaching new markets
- Creating commercial proposals
Our mission is to deliver in-house software solutions that enable our clients to effectively solve their challenges – and that is no simple task. To fulfill our mission, we need you to be entrepreneurial, client-oriented and analytical. You have a proven track record and experience in B2B software sales. By acting as a trusted business partner who can discuss business processes with the partners and customer you can express your added value. You are able to quickly identify the right internal resources and to create a team synergy. You are proactive, always hungry for knowledge, flexible and you can easily motivate yourselves as well as others.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- A relevant university degree
- Proven commercial skills in a comparable position: At least 10 years’ relevant work experience.
- Experience in selling software solutions and consultancy services.
- Excellent Collaboration skills with colleagues, partners and customers in different countries.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Tactful, diplomatic and Customer oriented.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Self-motivated team player and an excellent networker.
- Fluent in English
- All other languages will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates.
We all know the finish can be breathtaking, but we believe the journey creates the best memories and learning moments. The magic happens outside your comfort zone. That’s why we celebrate our success in many ways – from sharing compliments and large team events to spare-time initiatives that help our people become more than just employees.
We are large enough to offer exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution. You’re the director of your own career.
How we improve your life at work:
- Challenging projects with world-leading clients, both national and international;
- Our Performance Management Program, including your personal development plan, annual goals, support and guidance;
- A training budget for your personal development, provided by our Planon Academy;
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our clients.
We offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. Curious to find out what’s it like to work at Planon? View our local benefits package here: Benefits Netherlands
Are you able to expand the market for our IWMS suite and identify new opportunities at and with the big consultancy firms like EY, KPMG and Schneider?
Apply now and find out how enjoyable working at Planon can be.
No agencies please. Only personal applications will be considered.